Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2007, 09:59 AM

Default Re: Dramatics! Neverwin Stars Busto? Collateral Damage?

[ QUOTE ]

My biggest hero in life, my father, once told me something very important... He said "Be who you are and speak who you are; Because the people who matter don't mind, and the people who mind don't matter."

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr.Seuss

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi, is your father Dr. Seuss? That is awesome.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sorry, first post please ignore, not coherent. miss t. yes women today like to show off the bods, ya know? but theres nothng wrong with is if you do it tastefully.

[/ QUOTE ]

But by whom's definition of "tastefully"? Is wearing a low cut blouse that shows cleavage tasteful? I would say sure, if they want to get looked at.

Is putting a Full Tilt logo on your breast to be photographed for a well known poker website tasteful? Eh, YOU be the judge, I do believe most would say no, it's not tasteful. I have no problem with it personally, but you can't (as a woman) do stunts like that and then claim not to understand why you're being "singled out" (well...not to mention combined with all other activities, POB, flying one day, etc etc)

I stand 100% by my statement and you, JennFox, as a woman know damn well that when you dress up to show off certain parts of your body, you're doing it in order to get looked at. NOTHING wrong with that, it's part of the male/female mating ritual that dates back to the caveman days where the women would wear bones in their hair to look "pretty". [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

And I will ignore the first incoherant post, because I don't even want to go there.

T
Old 08-20-2007, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

My biggest hero in life, my father, once told me something very important... He said "Be who you are and speak who you are; Because the people who matter don't mind, and the people who mind don't matter."

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr.Seuss

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi, is your father Dr. Seuss? That is awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 08-20-2007, 02:42 PM

this thread delivers
Old 08-20-2007, 03:02 PM

Pics of Miss T with bones in her hair please.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sorry, first post please ignore, not coherent. miss t. yes women today like to show off the bods, ya know? but theres nothng wrong with is if you do it tastefully.

[/ QUOTE ]

But by whom's definition of "tastefully"? Is wearing a low cut blouse that shows cleavage tasteful? I would say sure, if they want to get looked at.

Is putting a Full Tilt logo on your breast to be photographed for a well known poker website tasteful? Eh, YOU be the judge, I do believe most would say no, it's not tasteful. I have no problem with it personally, but you can't (as a woman) do stunts like that and then claim not to understand why you're being "singled out" (well...not to mention combined with all other activities, POB, flying one day, etc etc)

I stand 100% by my statement and you, JennFox, as a woman know damn well that when you dress up to show off certain parts of your body, you're doing it in order to get looked at. NOTHING wrong with that, it's part of the male/female mating ritual that dates back to the caveman days where the women would wear bones in their hair to look "pretty". [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

And I will ignore the first incoherant post, because I don't even want to go there.

T

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps you should use some logical deduction before you continue to witch hunt someone based on a stupid picture.

First off, I was not a celebrity at the time. I had no worries of my life being all over the internet, and therefore no worries of some ridiculous picture being all over the internet.

In fact, I was quite shocked and depressed when my life became an open book and pictures of me were strewn all over. I was in Niagara Falls at the time and cried for a week straight. There are people who can confirm this.

Secondly, please look at the expression on my face. I assume you are a poker player, so you should be able to read it correctly. Does the look in my eyes say, "I'm so sexy! Look at me flaunting my tit!" NO. It doesn't!

Rather, the look in my eye clearly says..."Dur.... I'm being a dork!" It was in jest of a conversation we were having, we were laughing, and I was being goofy around a girlfriend of mine, who happened to be a photographer. I posed for her just to be silly. And then this other guy came out of nowhere and snapped the infamous photo.

Third important fact... I am not even showing my tit!! What exactly do you see in the picture? A huge logo covering my breast. Whatever. I was being immature and goofy. No one was around besides my friend Lisa and the person I was starting to see at the time. I did not get paid for that picture. And if I had known that it were to be all over the internet, I never would have been joking around like that in the first place.

The sad thing is that anyone who knows me knows that I just like to have fun. I'm silly. A goofball! If my friends are looking down or upset, I'll do something stupid funny, like a dance or a silly face to get them to laugh. Over the past year, I've changed. I'm a lot more cold nowadays and reserved. Mainly because people like you have taken something funny and innocent and have branded me into a conniving slutly, attention staved whore from it.

I don't see why this is such a big deal or why it makes me into an evil wench, but I would hope that you are smart enough not to continue to make stupid biases and judgements on others without knowing the context of it all.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:54 PM

And also MissT74, while my last post is perhaps addressed to everyone on this thread, I wanted to make a few comments to you...

It's obvious that the only reason for your sour bitter remarks towards Jen, myself, or others is because you can't for some reason dress how we dress or look how we look. Any fasion magazine will show women with form fitting clothes. And yet you feel that if any woman wears something like that it's because she wants attention? That does not even make sense. Women wear what they wear because it's in style. Which leads me to believe that you are either too fat, old, or out of shape to take part in today's trends.
Maybe I am wrong here. Please post picture. Thanks.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Secondly, please look at the expression on my face. I assume you are a poker player, so you should be able to read it correctly. Does the look in my eyes say, "I'm so sexy! Look at me flaunting my tit!" NO. It doesn't!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are SOOO right!

It says "I have histrionic personality disorder!"
Old 08-20-2007, 11:00 PM

Default Re: Dramatics! Neverwin Stars Busto? Collateral Damage? *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dids
Old 08-20-2007, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Which leads me to believe that you are either too fat, old, or out of shape to take part in today's trends.
Maybe I am wrong here. Please post picture. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you take some course for supposed victims on how to reclaim control of their lives? Or you just playing the MasterCon game of acting indignant when your con is challenged?