Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2007, 11:19 AM

Default Re: Serious Beat: my mom broke up with my dad..Advice pls

[ QUOTE ]
Considering your dad's salary is a waaaay higher than your mom's and yours combined, he should pay more. From one point of view - you're 18 already and that doesn't qualify as kid he must to feed or something, but from other side - go and talk to your dad like a man. Heck, hit him once, if you should.

Where do you live? I mean city?

[/ QUOTE ]

He already does, and he doesn't even live there.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:21 AM

Janis, I guess you know that dude better - you refering to move farer from center so then you are talking, I assume, about Riga. Then - yes - definetly there are many jobs with pays more than 600$. But we must consider, that mom might not have proper education or experience for those jobs [no offense]. So it appears that for now the only way is selling that flat for good. Or make the extended payments, yeah. OP is old enough to understand and understand that.

[ QUOTE ]
as a gesture of sympathy to a fellow almost Russian, I suggest learning to win at poker

[/ QUOTE ]
... and that is wrong, sir! And, as we don't want to start some sort of argument, don't use such phrases in future. plz.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Janis, I guess you know that dude better - you refering to move farer from center so then you are talking, I assume, about Riga.

[/ QUOTE ]Actually I don't, I just presumed that wherever you are in Latvia it is possible to move further from the center of Riga for a less expensive apartment [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[ QUOTE ]
But we must consider, that mom might not have proper education or experience for those jobs [no offense].

[/ QUOTE ]In this market (which won't last), if she got the job a year or more ago she can get a similar one for more money IMHO.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Considering your dad's salary is a waaaay higher than your mom's and yours combined, he should pay more. From one point of view - you're 18 already and that doesn't qualify as kid he must to feed or something, but from other side - go and talk to your dad like a man. Heck, hit him once, if you should.

Where do you live? I mean city?

[/ QUOTE ]

He already does, and he doesn't even live there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant: not half, but, lets say, 65% - for himself and kid, who is left behind. Sorry, but he's 18 and must go to university, too. 18 is not 21...
Old 10-28-2007, 11:36 AM

Short-term high-return loans?
Check dis out. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=9019107

zE MONIeZ IS TEH EZ!!!