Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Other Poker Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Castration or amputation?
Amputation 7 17.07%
Castration 26 63.41%
Results Please 8 19.51%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2007, 01:32 PM

Default Re: Draw HH Tracker

[ QUOTE ]
Hows it goin with the software dude?

[/ QUOTE ]

This has definitely taking longer than I expected, so I apologize to all for the thinking that I was almost done. I keep feeling that I am just about there, and end up having to make more changes (I'm currently over 5k lines of code--this is something that a team of coders would be working on).

I'm going to try to release something before it's completely finished just to get something out there for people to work with as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience.

~Glenn
Old 05-09-2007, 12:25 AM

i'm sure it will be worth the wait
Old 05-10-2007, 09:37 AM

Yeah, I'm also looking forward to the games getting tougher.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:27 PM

1.I'm from Kiev(or Kyiv). [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for good words about players from my city, but some Swedish are very good too.
2.Sorry for my English, sometimes.
3.I'm interesting in your Draw HH Tracker very much, especialy in OnGame version. B2B version desirable too.
4.Price? Nearly the same as PT price. I think more then 10 persons, whom I know, will buy it. In first month [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
5.OnGame site's database saves in user's computer in file like this: C:\Program Files\EurobetPoker\Resources\Databases\UserStatist ics.db
6.Thank you for your work!!!
Old 05-11-2007, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1.I'm from Kiev(or Kyiv). [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for good words about players from my city, but some Swedish are very good too.
2.Sorry for my English, sometimes.
3.I'm interesting in your Draw HH Tracker very much, especialy in OnGame version. B2B version desirable too.
4.Price? Nearly the same as PT price. I think more then 10 persons, whom I know, will buy it. In first month [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
5.OnGame site's database saves in user's computer in file like this: C:\Program Files\EurobetPoker\Resources\Databases\UserStatist ics.db
6.Thank you for your work!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

kind of offtopic but why are the players from Kiev so addicted to five card draw? =D Very hard opponents in Potlimit!
Old 05-12-2007, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking 50, like the stuff has been selling for holdem.. I want to charge more, since it's becoming so much work, but at the same time, I'm getting behind and so I want to compensate. I'm thinking that my initial version will sell for the 50 but then I'll charge for updates as I improve the interface, etc. (It's just proving more work than I ever thought.. I just wish I could do it in PHP, then I'd already have a version out for you ; )

BTW, since I play on Stars, the initial version will be for that software. I'll update to include others after (should be easy to include other versions once I have the initial work done--famous last works -grin- ).
Old 05-12-2007, 12:04 PM

In my opinion you should charge more... this way people serious about draw will buy it and use it will, and people who are clueless will buy it and it won't help. Then again, it's a free country some of the places that you can read this forum (N. Korea?) and that's not very nice.
Old 05-12-2007, 02:35 PM

I dont think its a good idea to charge for every single update. Not even if its a $1 fee. It would slow down things in my opinion.

Well, since no one else is selling this product you could prolly charge $500 a piece, but then on the other hand you would'nt make any money off of it. Set the price so a large group of people are willing to buy it. If you think the software will hurt the game you should prolly not sell it to no one.
Old 05-12-2007, 07:25 PM

You can make a trial version(for example for 1000 hands like PT) and 1 year subscription(like Norton AntiVirus, for example)
Old 05-12-2007, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kind of offtopic but why are the players from Kiev so addicted to five card draw? =D Very hard opponents in Potlimit!

[/ QUOTE ]
Your fellow-countrymen are not a sugar too) I left 24hpoker because the game become very tough, as for me. But it was realy good school