View Poll Results: Start...
Lundy 1 7.69%
Maroney 11 84.62%
Burleson 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 05:22 PM

Default Re: SSNL POKER [cheese] thread JULY PT 2

fgator, u know I have beats like this all the time, but I also remember that I deliver beats like this as well.. so it all balance out.. last Saturday, I had AA<QQ, AA<AK, KK<76s, all preflop allin, all $400+ pot within about 30 minutes span, so when I checked PT after I finished all the sessions: biggest losing hands:
AA = -400
77 = -377 (once lost with set to flush, once FH to better FH)
KK = -125

still I was up $200 for the day, bad beats happen, other things even it out

ran all your hands through pokerev, see how much are you really down because of luck (for my case, Saturday was down about $300 due to luck)
Old 07-23-2007, 05:22 PM

Just been on a couple of amazing NL200 tables, average like 60 VPIP and 3 or 4 donks that I'm sitting > 200BB deep with.
Question - When 1 of said donks is directly to your left, do you guys still raise with speculative hands eg 78s, 33, etc. p/f basically, anything that doesn't really have pair value? I feel like the -EV of having to actually make a hand (not being able to cbet) is more than made up for by the implied odds when we do flop a hand.
ie. as postflop bet-sizing is generally a function of potsize, is it ok to build the pot with speculative hands, knowing we will be called and have to hit??
Old 07-23-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
July has been such a sick sick month. I've been out of town almost the entire month, and I've only been able to play about 4k hands I think. I'm rapidly approaching my best month ever with just 4k hands though... Running at 20ptbb+ at 3/6 will do that though. Today's session from Tuscon, Arizona:

[/ QUOTE ]

ive been wondering this forever.... how the hell do people take a screenshot of just their stats from PT. Whenever I do it it takes a screenshot of the entire PT window.... HELP!?!?!?!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
July has been such a sick sick month. I've been out of town almost the entire month, and I've only been able to play about 4k hands I think. I'm rapidly approaching my best month ever with just 4k hands though... Running at 20ptbb+ at 3/6 will do that though. Today's session from Tuscon, Arizona:

[/ QUOTE ]

ive been wondering this forever.... how the hell do people take a screenshot of just their stats from PT. Whenever I do it it takes a screenshot of the entire PT window.... HELP!?!?!?!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

after taking the screen shot, edit it with a graphics program like Paint
Old 07-23-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fgator, u know I have beats like this all the time, but I also remember that I deliver beats like this as well.. so it all balance out.. last Saturday, I had AA<QQ, AA<AK, KK<76s, all preflop allin, all $400+ pot within about 30 minutes span, so when I checked PT after I finished all the sessions: biggest losing hands:
AA = -400
77 = -377 (once lost with set to flush, once FH to better FH)
KK = -125

still I was up $200 for the day, bad beats happen, other things even it out

ran all your hands through pokerev, see how much are you really down because of luck (for my case, Saturday was down about $300 due to luck)

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude does not even use PT. He has no [censored] clue how his all-in luck is, just his selective memory.

That's why we are sick of hearing it. And yet I still give advice on hands he posts. It's like a reflex, I can't stop it.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In retrospect its an easy fold (the 333)...oh and just lost another hand...signed out and dont have HH. guy raises to $6,caller, i make it $30, guy calls..flop Qh 9h 6d

I bet $48, he pushes for $160, i call...he has 66, standard again right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends what you have (I'm guessing AA). Yeah, standard.

[/ QUOTE ]

333 is an easy fold against a guy who open limps?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not easy, but correct.

He doesn't have an over-pair. He doesn't have 2 pair. What's left? You think he puts in 100BBs in a limped pot with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]?

Think about the range of an average open-limp. If it all goes in, he's got a flush here almost always.

Only hand you beat is 22. Like I said, it's entirely different if the flop is a lot more coordinated.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you can give him a 10% chance of not having the made flush.

Then the shove is +EV due to so much money already in the pot after his raise to $92 based on our odds against the flush.

We shove ~$100 into a pot that will be ~300 if he calls. So it is costing us $100 to win $200 and we have about ~28% equity here.

Any logic here???
Old 07-23-2007, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

after taking the screen shot, edit it with a graphics program like Paint

[/ QUOTE ]

I think i got it....... lets see if this works.

Old 07-23-2007, 05:37 PM

sweet
Old 07-23-2007, 05:43 PM

K I need a $5-800 computer pre-built to buy. Needs to 8 table w/ PT/PAHUD no lag and surf webs...

recommendations plz?

Also need this ASAP so I can DL stars and play this HU tourney yay
Old 07-23-2007, 05:45 PM

first session back at 100. started out getting played back at a lot, then sucked out on, and then i made a retarded 3bet bluff (yeti was right). anyway, once the doomswitch was turned off, i felt comfortable although i wasn't exactly running hot.
Closed Thread