FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2007, 09:22 AM

Default Re: iWitness no longer able to navigate to tables after Party update

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Is anyone fixing iWitness?

[/ QUOTE ]

I might take a look at it sometime, but IIRc it is a very complicated script. Last time I looked, great chunks of it were way over my level of AHK understanding... that was a little while ago now though.

It is my understanding it has been broken off and on for some time now, so it is not just the recent changes that need accounting for.

I have always found SafeMine (stripped down iWitness) to work well - I'm not sure that needs updates, I'm gonna guess it still works from what I remember of it's design.

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave,

Safemine still works, but it can't do multiple levels and often at $3/6 NL there aren't enough tables to datamine just one limit. If you ever take a look at it that'd be cool. There's a commercial version that works, but $55 is a bit ridiculously when FreePHG is available.

[/ QUOTE ]
Have you tried adding all the limits you want to mine into your "favorites" and then running SafeMine on them?

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2007, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I might take a look at it sometime, but IIRc it is a very complicated script. Last time I looked, great chunks of it were way over my level of AHK understanding... that was a little while ago now though.

It is my understanding it has been broken off and on for some time now, so it is not just the recent changes that need accounting for.

I have always found SafeMine (stripped down iWitness) to work well - I'm not sure that needs updates, I'm gonna guess it still works from what I remember of it's design.

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave,

Safemine still works, but it can't do multiple levels and often at $3/6 NL there aren't enough tables to datamine just one limit. If you ever take a look at it that'd be cool. There's a commercial version that works, but $55 is a bit ridiculously when FreePHG is available.

[/ QUOTE ]
Have you tried adding all the limits you want to mine into your "favorites" and then running SafeMine on them?

[/ QUOTE ]

How the hell do I do that? I didn't know My Favorites actually did anything and I still can't figure it out.
Old 03-26-2007, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How the hell do I do that? I didn't know My Favorites actually did anything and I still can't figure it out.

[/ QUOTE ]
You have to right click on the limit on the TreeView and it then pops up with an option which says "Add to favorites" - you're not alone though, as it took me about 6 months to realize this is how you did it! lol.

Old 03-26-2007, 01:46 PM

Wow you are my new hero.
Old 04-22-2007, 10:43 AM

Here is what I did to get it to work (for NL anyways)

change the line:
IfInString, is_cash, $100/$200
to
IfInString, is_cash, $ 100/$ 200

and change the limits in the NL list

Else if which_game = No-Limit Hold'em
GuiControl, , which_limit, |$25/$50|$10/20 NL|$5/10 NL|$3/6 NL|$2/4 NL|$1/2 NL|$0.50/1 NL|$0.25/0.50 NL

so that the limits read
$ 0.25/$ 0.50
note the additional $, spaces and the removal of NL
Old 04-24-2007, 12:39 PM

Looks like the original version now works with the newest PP upgrade