Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 02:45 AM

Default Re: Sunday 100k almost full

I am going to unregister in 15 minutes if somebody wants to take a shot at getting in.
Old 07-08-2007, 04:28 AM

this will take 8 hrs max, JMO
Old 07-08-2007, 10:20 AM

I am going to unregister at 1030 eastern time if anyone wants a shot at the seat
Old 07-08-2007, 10:37 AM

I have managed to run my $12 play chips stake to $46 so far (8 days), playing just $1.20 STTs and the $1.10 sats. I am dying to play in this, but I am not rolled for it and part of this experience is to teach me proper bankroll skills. Good luck everyone!
Old 07-08-2007, 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and before I get in any trouble for some variation of multi-accounting, we've never played any MTT, STT, or cash game together and have no plans to ever try.

I would have unregistered her immediately anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sent Stars an email about this about a year ago, because my wife got interested in Poker too.

You are allowed to play in the same MTTs - even SnG's over 45 players - but are expected to be 'honourable' if you meet each other at a table.

They were also clear that they have algorithms / experts that 'can tell' if you're soft playing eachother, and the punishment is harsh.

So don't worry about registering for the same MTTs - it's actually fun to have a LL bet with the wife... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-08-2007, 12:35 PM

Im going to unregister in 10 mins for anybody interested in taking a shot.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:41 PM

I offered to help a friend by getting him registered in this thing and I'm now regretting it. 15 minutes clicking that button is driving me insane and no matter how fast I can click, hit space and then enter the tournament always seems to be full before I can finish all 3.

The good news is I grabbed my seat a few days ago so I'm not the one who will end up not playing.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In the past, for other events, I've tried hitting "register" when a seat opens up. This brings up the confirmation window. I then let the seat be taken by someone else (usually happens in about 2 seconds anyway). Then I select the payment, but I don't hit "OK" until the next seat pops open. That way I can potentially register in a fraction of a second.

Unfortunately, I've never succeeded in getting a seat this way (the seats were being taken up incredibly fast). I don't know If it was because others were doing something similar (or even faster) or if the method I was using just doesn't work. I only tried this once or twice before deciding I didn't have to play a 360-max $5 NLHE event, so perhaps I just wasn't persistent enough.

Real helpful, I know.

[/ QUOTE ]

this just worked for me for the 15k/100k on the 1st try, no problem...you just gotta be quick, i used the enter button instead of the mouse key and just kepy my finger poised and waited for the register button to pop up.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In the past, for other events, I've tried hitting "register" when a seat opens up. This brings up the confirmation window. I then let the seat be taken by someone else (usually happens in about 2 seconds anyway). Then I select the payment, but I don't hit "OK" until the next seat pops open. That way I can potentially register in a fraction of a second.

Unfortunately, I've never succeeded in getting a seat this way (the seats were being taken up incredibly fast). I don't know If it was because others were doing something similar (or even faster) or if the method I was using just doesn't work. I only tried this once or twice before deciding I didn't have to play a 360-max $5 NLHE event, so perhaps I just wasn't persistent enough.

Real helpful, I know.

[/ QUOTE ]

this just worked for me for the 15k/100k on the 1st try, no problem...you just gotta be quick, i used the enter button instead of the mouse key and just kepy my finger poised and waited for the register button to pop up.

[/ QUOTE ]

This just worked for me as well, got it on the second try.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:25 PM

i tried the mouse/spacebar ninja clicks and it did not work

downloaded this, clicked register and got in right away

[ QUOTE ]

Or you can download the .exe file without using AutoHotKey.

pokerstarsautoreg.exe

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread