Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2007, 06:30 AM

Default New Ring Game Site Wanted

Hi guys, I used to play very frequently the $0.10/$0.25 at Party, and did pretty well out of them. During the last 9 months I've ben at university and haven't found time to play virtually any poker. Now, with the entire summer ahead of me, I decided to emerse myself once more in the world of poker.
Like a loyal sheep, I returned to Party, only to find that it now hosts the worst low stakes ring games I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing.
Consequently, I have decided it is time for me to find a new Poker playing home.
I play $0.10/$0.25 stakes and live in the UK. I was thinking of Ultimate Bet and Poker Champ but would really value the opinion of a more experienced player.
Naturally, the criteria I would most like the site to fill consists of easy to beat games and high; yet obtainable bonuses.
Thans for reading, and if anyone could offer their opinion, I would be most grateful.
Thans again
Old 07-05-2007, 08:08 AM

Default Re: New Ring Game Site Wanted

playing 0.1/0.25 you are not gonna be able to find any bonuses that area easily clearable. most tend to require the pot to be over $5 so the rake is minimum 25cents.
i'm not sure what the bonus is like on Pokerchamps but for Ultimate Bet, i guess the 1 point you get per hour of playing will somewhat add to your clearing speed. (although the bonus you earn from the rake itself will be very slow)

The only one i can think of is the Hollywood Poker's $200 bonus which requires 6x Points. It's contributed so it will take a while, but atleast you will get partial points for every 10 cent in rake (0.1 point per 10 cent in rake).

PM me if you wanna know more