Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2007, 08:51 PM

Default Re: Official TRANSFORMERS Thread

-stabn good point about the hacker. i definitely could have gone without the stereotypically sassy black person.

i realize this is very nitty, but wasn't gone with the wind an everyman's Christmas blockbuster when it was released? maybe you were thinking of citizen cane.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:28 AM

UNICRON in the sequel plz.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah like this is fair
Old 07-14-2007, 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

heh I hope they don't make him as easy to kill as Galactus
Old 07-16-2007, 07:06 AM

I thought it was awesome as hell.

1) Get rid of Anthony Anderson, the annoying, but super hot British hacker, and the douche bag soldier. The only person needed in the aforementioned trio was the soldier, and he could've been given decent dialogue instead of nonstop corny lines (*grabs Shia* You're a soldier now!, "This thing is wicked!!").

I can't stand any movie that involves computers because it's unrealistic to the point of ridiculousness. *randomly taps keys for 4 seconds and a Matrix-like sequence of Decepticon insignia reigns down for no reason*

2) John Turturro's character would've come off better as a serious person. The head of the most secret organization in the government shouldn't be a raging turd.

3) Why were the glasses so large when Optimus picked them up? And how did the kid outrun Megatron?

4) What the [censored] happened to Barricade? He randomly dissapears twice throughout the movie. When he's fighting with Bumblebee early on, it looks as if Bumblebee wins and walks away, but then Barricade returns later on the freeway only to dissapear again.

5) Why in the HELL was Shia so pissed when he finds out the chick used to steal cars with her dad? LOL, yeah, you're gonna be ashamed and talking [censored] to some dream girl who's like 82376x the chick you deserve.

6) How did Shia decide that shoving the All Spark into Megatron's chest would have the same effect as shoving it into Optimus Prime's chest?

[ QUOTE ]
X] "damnit, power's out. blown transformer probably."

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, yeah. Didn't he say something like "And there's all sparks everywhere, too!"
Old 07-16-2007, 09:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
6) How did Shia decide that shoving the All Spark into Megatron's chest would have the same effect as shoving it into Optimus Prime's chest?

[/ QUOTE ]
he took a risky gamble...

but in the dialogue with prime, prime never says it might kill him, he said it would be a sacrafice of himself, so he could only assume it was 100% (or at least very probable) that it would kill him. i mean he basicly takes everything prime says to him as fact throughout the whiole movie so of course he would trust him on it.