Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2007, 09:44 AM

Default Affiliate cashier account under investigation - Party Poker

I get this message when I log into cashier. not "affiliate account" bet "affiliate cashier account".

WTF does this mean, I wonder if this has happened to anyone else.

theres no number to call them from Estonia so I sent an email and havent heard anything yet so I though Id ask here.

Any help appreciated.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Affiliate cashier account under investigation - Party Poker

It just happened to me too. Sent an e-mail but haven't heard anything...
Old 06-05-2007, 02:09 PM

same here, sent email and been on hold for nearly 2 hours
Old 06-05-2007, 02:14 PM

Important Notice - Multiple player accounts
Posted by Affiliate Team @ 11:57 am

PartyPartners is committed to ensure that affiliates are suitably rewarded for the players they refer and do not have any incentive to migrate players away from other affiliates. With effect from 1st June 2007, we are making system changes to ensure that there is no financial incentive for affiliates to “poach” players from other affiliates. Any player who creates an account on any of our brands starting 1st June 2007 and has had an account with us before will not be eligible as a Real Money Player and will not contribute to affiliate accruals. This is in line with clause 2.17 of the affiliate agreement which specifically defines a Real Money player as somebody who has not been a player with us before. In line with our affiliate terms and conditions, we reserve the right to deduct monies for any players referred by you before 1st June if they already had an account with us.

its to do with that above ^
Old 06-05-2007, 02:21 PM

They are supposedly going back as far as September \ October of 2006 and deducting funds. There should be MASSIVE fallout from this.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:26 PM

well they've dealt with it terribly, i like the way the annoucement comes right at the end of the month, they make you work hard all month and then screw you, they are the only ones who profit, [censored] it take them to court i say! whos up for it ?
Old 06-05-2007, 02:26 PM

The problem isn't going to be going forward, it's in the past. They are actually deducting money from players that might have signed up in say December that you SHOULDN'T have got credit for.

we reserve the right to deduct monies for any players referred by you before 1st June if they already had an account with us.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:33 PM

well if they are going back then they should go back the whole way or not at all else thats unfair. period.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Important Notice - Multiple player accounts
Posted by Affiliate Team @ 11:57 am

PartyPartners is committed to ensure that affiliates are suitably rewarded for the players they refer and do not have any incentive to migrate players away from other affiliates. With effect from 1st June 2007, we are making system changes to ensure that there is no financial incentive for affiliates to “poach” players from other affiliates. Any player who creates an account on any of our brands starting 1st June 2007 and has had an account with us before will not be eligible as a Real Money Player and will not contribute to affiliate accruals. This is in line with clause 2.17 of the affiliate agreement which specifically defines a Real Money player as somebody who has not been a player with us before. In line with our affiliate terms and conditions, we reserve the right to deduct monies for any players referred by you before 1st June if they already had an account with us.

its to do with that above ^

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if Party plans on doing this they might as well close their doors to the fu**ing world. They are such a-ho's with all this retro BS. They should have had their act together in the first place. Go ahead close my f'n account and I will just press a few buttons and go to Fulltilt.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They are supposedly going back as far as September \ October of 2006 and deducting funds. There should be MASSIVE fallout from this.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you know exactly how far they are going back? Where did you read this?