Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2007, 02:11 AM

Default Re: Commerce notes

solid post...are you still intent on deserting this colorful poker world in favor of grinding out a Real Job?
Old 03-04-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
- Nenad medic lost 150k flipping two nights ago against me, matt, eric and tim phan. I always take 5, Nenad takes deuces, Hazards (matt) takes 3, Eric takes Aces.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could someone explain for the gambling challenged?

[/ QUOTE ]

Think if you "take 5" you win money every time a 5 flops, but I'm not totally sure.
Old 03-04-2007, 02:18 AM

Default Re: Commerce notes *DELETED*

Post deleted by murph0110
Old 03-04-2007, 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so, this is basically all gossip by some drunk 22 year old punk kid, first time in cali, wanting to spread rumors and make others look bad...

just like the time you logged on to poker stars and started talking [censored] about chantel.... remember that????

basically, it was a 100 200 game, i was sweating, and he logged on and started saying to dustin it was good that they (meaning him and chantel) were not together, and started saying he heard stuff about her...

then he got reemed by tiger, i forget his name, he just won a big online tourney on stars i think... tiger reamed him big time for talking smack...

you really talk a lot of [censored] and like to make others look bad... just amazing...

[/ QUOTE ]

ban plz
Old 03-04-2007, 02:43 AM

I doubt the grimstar rumour is true. He was staying with rick305, the guy is a 2+2er. I guess its possible, but iv traded with rick 3-4 times without any problems. of course it was never for 130k USD.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I doubt the grimstar rumour is true. He was staying with rick305, the guy is a 2+2er. I guess its possible, but iv traded with rick 3-4 times without any problems. of course it was never for 130k USD.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is correct then it is true, because grim told me he got robbed for 150k by the guy he was staying with, and that he was a "mexican 2p2er"

rick just sounds...mexican
Old 03-04-2007, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is correct then it is true, because grim told me he got robbed for 150k by the guy he was staying with, and that he was a "mexican 2p2er"

[/ QUOTE ]i want grim to come here and explain it a little bit. Does he know where this guy lives? Does he have his full name? Anything? This would be worth killing someone over, literally.

edit: if grim doesn't have his full name etc, he can probably get an ip trace from 2+2, have the cops force the isp to give up his identity.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]i want grim to come here and explain it a little bit. Does he know where this guy lives? Does he have his full name? Anything? This would be worth killing someone over, literally.

edit: if grim doesn't have his full name etc, he can probably get an ip trace from 2+2, have the cops force the isp to give up his identity.

[/ QUOTE ]
If grim kills the guy, would he be the Amarillo Slim of the online era?

Really though, how is that worth killing over?
Old 03-04-2007, 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If grim kills the guy, would he be the Amarillo Slim of the online era?

Really though, how is that worth killing over?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he's mexican
Old 03-04-2007, 03:49 AM

solid gossip post sir.