Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 11-30-2007, 03:29 AM

Default Re: Imperium/Zangbezan situation going on

[ QUOTE ]
ugh

i posted this on p5s

Sorel is legit and I don't think people should be jumping to conclusions. This whole thing is only based upon the fact that Sorel hasn't played a tourney on FTP in several days and FTP wrote kongsgaard an email saying BluffMagCV sold his account to someone. For all we know, Sorel's account is frozen for being connected to the actual buyer, and has no involvement. The same thing happened to Stealthmunk and he was banned on FTP because he transferred large amounts of money with JJProdigy.

I'm not saying Sorel is innoceitn but I think you guys should lay off until more evidence is presented.

-Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

AJ you are right in your words..I posted as purely gossip at this point as when you bought your seat you said hey I bought it...Stars investigated then said you did nothing wrong. Sorel will come clean over this..but AJ you have to admit his words in his reply left so much to be said. If he does sit down with a mag to do the interview as he said then great. But some fellow top ranked players are saying some pretty harsh stuff against a supposed nice guy. I like you have met Sorel and find him to be an awsome guy..in Ireland he was truly the nicest guy.I hope there is no truth to this and he is proven inocent.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ugh

i posted this on p5s

Sorel is legit and I don't think people should be jumping to conclusions. This whole thing is only based upon the fact that Sorel hasn't played a tourney on FTP in several days and FTP wrote kongsgaard an email saying BluffMagCV sold his account to someone. For all we know, Sorel's account is frozen for being connected to the actual buyer, and has no involvement. The same thing happened to Stealthmunk and he was banned on FTP because he transferred large amounts of money with JJProdigy.

I'm not saying Sorel is innoceitn but I think you guys should lay off until more evidence is presented.

-Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

AJ you are right in your words..I posted as purely gossip at this point as when you bought your seat you said hey I bought it...Stars investigated then said you did nothing wrong. Sorel will come clean over this..but AJ you have to admit his words in his reply left so much to be said. If he does sit down with a mag to do the interview as he said then great. But some fellow top ranked players are saying some pretty harsh stuff against a supposed nice guy. I like you have met Sorel and find him to be an awsome guy..in Ireland he was truly the nicest guy.I hope there is no truth to this and he is proven inocent.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because they're [censored] morons. Look what Andy mcleod said. What a [censored] chode. Imper1um took advantage of me, when I was tilting and beat me hu. Sounds like the biggest pussy ever. I think everyone should hold off judgement, until he makes his interview. Stealthmunk got banned on FTP just for being associated with people.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:26 AM

I'd lump any group of people who knowingly associate with JJ thru their account into any group of morons.

McClown did provide a lol sidetrack in that thread though.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ugh

i posted this on p5s

-Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no I see your point and obv things that were once allowed are not now.. I don't know if Sorel did anything and don't have more information than anyone else, I was jus making a general statement cuz this has kind of spun out of control on all the forums, maybe that is best though, idk
Old 11-30-2007, 05:17 AM

AJ multiaccounting forums. ive read about 10 differnt AJ posts now saying "no burning at the stake, wait for evidence"
Old 11-30-2007, 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
AJ multiaccounting forums. ive read about 10 differnt AJ posts now saying "no burning at the stake, wait for evidence"

[/ QUOTE ]

that's because this is america, and not the soviet union. innocent until proven guilty douchebag
Old 11-30-2007, 05:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's because this is america, and not the soviet union. innocent until proven guilty douchebag

[/ QUOTE ]
yes glorious america where people call strangers douchebags on internent forums. GO USA!!!!

lol
Old 11-30-2007, 05:44 AM

Old 11-30-2007, 06:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-30-2007, 06:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure FTP isn't based in America...