Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2006, 04:35 AM

Default Re: Official NHL 2006-07 Regular Season Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Am playing nhl07 on pc atm, would love to see a live hocky game anybody know where I could dll/stream watch it? Never really watched it since its not on tv here. I really like calgary flames and colorado avalance in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the above poster said. If you have comcast you can also go to comcast.net and watch 1 or 2 games a night in awesome quality.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:03 PM

Man I hope the Flames can actually score a meaningful power play goal tonight. 1/33 Tanguay is a bum.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ryan Smyth Breaks wayne greztky's record for quickest three goals hat trick In Oiler History.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did it have to be Smyth? God he is a stringy haired rat faced douche. He doesn't belong in the same room with 99. Grrrrr.

What does everyone think about the new 'Season has started' commercials? Aside from playing during HOCKEY GAMES (if I am watching the game, I realize the season has started!), they are strangely amusing.

[/ QUOTE ]

--I like the Oilers and have been following them after last season's playoffs. What Pronger did to them pissed me off. However, I agree with you on Smyth. Cheesy bastard looks like Odo.

--I like the "Hockey Season" commercials a lot. Can never get enough of Forsberg breaking that lamp! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'm really enjoying the Canadian commercials and dug the Habs/Calgary game tonight in French on center ice. If I hadn't used my money for new goalie gear instead of a laptop, I'd still be making poker money now instead of watching TV. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I just need enough for a 6-pack and some pain-killers for Friday's Canes/Sabres game. BTW, we'll trade you Biron for Grahame. Really!!
Old 10-18-2006, 12:51 AM

nabokov ftw. wow he has had a great game tonight against the stars.
Old 10-18-2006, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nabokov ftw. wow he has had a great game tonight against the stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some really nice saves, but he had a clear view of almost every shot. The D played great today.

Marcel Goc was awesome... I feel sorry for the kid as he's been totally awesome but there's just absolutely no room for him because of JT and Marleau down the middle.
Old 10-20-2006, 02:42 AM

Just got in from Sharks game where they lit up Detroit. 5 PP goals and very good goaltending by Toskala. The Sharks PP has been awesome so far! 2 more assists for Joe and Cheechoo and Patty both had goals along w/ Milan who is on fire!
Old 10-20-2006, 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just got in from Sharks game where they lit up Detroit. 5 PP goals and very good goaltending by Toskala. The Sharks PP has been awesome so far! 2 more assists for Joe and Cheechoo and Patty both had goals along w/ Milan who is on fire!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have Carle (2A), Marleau (2G), and Michalek (1G 2A) in my fantasy league. Tonight was nice [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I picked up Michalek after watching his preseason highlights. His moves are amazing, but right now he's looking like the new Cheechoo. I think he's been right in front of the net on every goal he has so far.
Old 10-21-2006, 01:40 AM

Yo. Huge hockey fan here and I just found this thread. Whats going on boys? So what teams are posters here fans of? I see the Sharks avatar, but who else?
Old 10-21-2006, 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have Carle (2A), Marleau (2G), and Michalek (1G 2A) in my fantasy league. Tonight was nice [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I picked up Michalek after watching his preseason highlights. His moves are amazing, but right now he's looking like the new Cheechoo. I think he's been right in front of the net on every goal he has so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk about a homer. GL.
Old 10-21-2006, 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yo. Huge hockey fan here and I just found this thread. Whats going on boys? So what teams are posters here fans of? I see the Sharks avatar, but who else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Born an Islander fan and still am, however it's tough being an Islander fan and a Bills fan. Because of this, I'm a closeted Sabre fan as well.