Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2006, 01:58 AM

Default Trainrock, Trainroll!! (with pics)

TRAINWRECK!!!!

I saw the band Trainwreck tonight, it was awesome. For those of you who don't know, it's Kyle Gass (from Tenacious D), Lee (The guy the Tenacious D song "Lee" is about), and 3 other guys who all rock.

Here's a link for more info.

The show was at the Basement in Columbus Ohio, which is a pretty small place, but perfect for rocking. Boy Johnny, Dallas St Bernard, and John B Shredman are all originally from Columbus too, which is cool. Lance Branson wasn't there, I don't know if he's not in the group anymore or what. One of my friends knows Dallas (the drummer) and I got to meet him earlier in the day at a bar nearby which was pretty cool.

The show was amazing non-stop rocking and a lot of fun. They said tonight was the last day of their tour, but if you get the chance to see them sometime you should definitely check it out. It was an great time.

After the show, KG was at the merch table for only like 5 min then disappeared with some backstage Betties or something, so unfortunately I didn't get a pic with him. However, I did get a cool pic with Lee. (Lee is like 6'9")

Shredder, KG, and Lee:

Me and Lee: