Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2007, 02:44 AM

Default Beat:my omelet feels unrequited

I tried to cook an omelet, which is great because my parents are letting me use the oven/stove again. Like I have said I have a terrible case of attention expansion disorder- I can focus on things that aren’t happening like a laser, provided they aren’t happening quickly. My parents are scared of my talent for drifting out windows and planets to the point that they are reluctant to let me use appliances.

But tonight I cooked an omelet. It turned out to be a bad decision. I could tell it was going to be a very depressed omelet the moment I tried to flip it over with a spatula. It was broken and torn, so
I decided to mutilate it- melted cheese and egg debris selfishly demanding salt AND pepper. That’s the trouble with cooking food, it only thinks about its own feelings and if it doesn’t get exactly what it wants it burns and scars itself for attention.

Thankfully scrambled eggs are one of the least emo foods, unless they think they were supposed to be an omelet and stare back at you lifelessly when you tell it that’s not true. The lucky thing is that I didn’t burn anything.

I wasn’t really hungry anymore and the thing that makes me least hungry is having conversations with inanimate objects because you are too afraid to have them with real people. But real people can be too bright and complicated when I really just want to use the blank pages of my day as a place to hide so I color it in as dark as possible automatically- without thinking. As I was saying I hate emo people, especially emo girls because they don’t pay enough attention to me.

I had a lot of expectations based on a phone call I just couldn’t make. I didn’t have the guts. I did have the guts but then they fell out the moment they were supposed to help me call a chick. Now its fallston middle school all over again. I love her but I hate her because I can’t tell her that I love her. What a total ^&%** she is. She runs my life but doesn’t even care enough to warn me before I am scarred.

After four beers and one of my dads cigars, the scrambled omelet still taste pretty cold so I throw it away and its going to rot in the trashcan for a long time and the thing is that sometimes its better to just zone out and let yourself be eaten.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:47 AM

Default Re: Beat:my omelet feels unrequited

I can see why you have 2 *
Old 07-04-2007, 03:31 PM

spaceman!!!! you're back!
Old 07-04-2007, 03:35 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I can't make non-scrambled omelettes either
Old 07-04-2007, 03:41 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2007, 03:52 PM

i completely agree
Old 07-04-2007, 03:59 PM

i try to take drugs to act just like you
Old 07-04-2007, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
spaceman!!!! you're back!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes but you won't see me as often because I am less of an attention whore, both in real life and the interwebs.I am trying to find out who I really am but life has become so automatic that I think Im probably nothing. If you wondering what I mean by that it probably just means that I need a girlfriend. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I have a plan though.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:34 PM

i'm sorry you didn't enjoy your breakfast op but don't let it get you down. i've never heard of your disorder but a friend of mine has attention deficit disorder (ADD) and he has to take medicine twice a day. um also i dont know why you hate emo girls but even tho i am not personally emo i have friends who are and they are very nice once you get to kno them. maybe you should try opening up to the people around u and then maybe they will become your friend and even make u a good breakfast!
Old 07-04-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm sorry you didn't enjoy your breakfast op but don't let it get you down. i've never heard of your disorder but a friend of mine has attention deficit disorder (ADD) and he has to take medicine twice a day. um also i dont know why you hate emo girls but even tho i am not personally emo i have friends who are and they are very nice once you get to kno them. maybe you should try opening up to the people around u and then maybe they will become your friend and even make u a good breakfast!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the support. However my point wasn't that I hate indie girls its that I think I love one of them, although Im not sure if I really understand what love is but im pretty sure its really painful like a bowl full of gummie bears on top of mint chocolate ice cream, and I myself get really scared about relationships with anybody; girls, guys, friends, parents, coworkers, This is becuase of my own shortcomings- I mean nothing to nobody and that's nobodys fault except my own.