Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which is better?
(1) GoldenEye 75 70.75%
(8) Diamonds Are Forever 31 29.25%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 11:34 PM

Default Re: gg AP

Old 10-18-2007, 11:35 PM

Default Re: We win (AP Scandal v. 27)

apparently rounder's radio are about to have a discussion about all this.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If AP survives this it's just a green light for other sites not to care what happens internally. It's definitely not a "wash" by simply returning the money. That doesn't make it okie dokie.

[/ QUOTE ]
I disagree actually... with all of this. If the Free Market decides that AP is safe enough because it went through these problems, eventually saw them and fixed the problem, then it will survive.

If a story of a massive coverup initially comes out... then Absolute will have a lot more problems, as it will strike their credibility and competence. As of right now, I'm not convinced they saw our allegations at first as anything more than your everyday run of the mill "ZOMG Poker is rigged, look how hawt he runz."
Old 10-18-2007, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If AP survives this it's just a green light for other sites not to care what happens internally. It's definitely not a "wash" by simply returning the money. That doesn't make it okie dokie.

[/ QUOTE ]
I disagree actually... with all of this. If the Free Market decides that AP is safe enough because it went through these problems, eventually saw them and fixed the problem, then it will survive.

If a story of a massive coverup initially comes out... then Absolute will have a lot more problems, as it will strike their credibility and competence. As of right now, I'm not convinced they saw our allegations at first as anything more than your everyday run of the mill "ZOMG Poker is rigged, look how hawt he runz."

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong. exhibit A: chipdumping.

Default Re: gg AP

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Nice Work!

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody's gonna go to jail over this, but AP should lose as much credibility as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stealing 100$ from a store will get you arrested. Surely, stealing thousands then should get you somewhere....
Old 10-18-2007, 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong. exhibit A: chipdumping.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point, but srs question:

Do we know anyone who has been busted for chip dumping at AP?
Old 10-18-2007, 11:39 PM

People tend to be very forgiving.

If AP comes completely clean (like I said before, I think we can check this fairly easily), gets rid of people who covered this up, pays back everyone every cent they lost, and hires an independent company to reorganize their corporate structure and software so that this can't happen again, I'd play there.

[ QUOTE ]

If AP comes completely clean (like I said before, I think we can check this fairly easily), gets rid of people who covered this up, pays back everyone every cent they lost, and hires an independent company to reorganize their corporate structure and software so that this can't happen again, I'd play there.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Srsly, the games are so so so good.
Closed Thread