Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2006, 02:40 PM

Default Re: 2,000 BB \"downswing\" with graphs!

[ QUOTE ]
P.S. Do you see why?

P.P.S You stink.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get it. Do we have some prior conflict I am unaware of or do you just get off on juvenile behavior?

SpaceAce
Old 10-21-2006, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How much are you up/down $-wise with rakeback and bonuses in this stretch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I deleted that database when I played midstakes, I did not think it would ever be useful again. I was somewhere between 1,5-2,5 on all stakes from 1/2 to 3/6. Bonuses was great, in all it was very profitable, especially at 1/2 where you received more bonus than you actually paid in rake (they changed it later I think). The games were tough in the sense that they were not loose, but the players were extremely predictable, so when you had their betting, raising and folding ranges right, it was just to step one level above and beat them. Not much psychology, almost no shania faced and almost no shania needed.

Btw, in the beginning I also got completely crushed at 1/2 there, like butchered, it was very different from other sites. Same thing happened to me when I first played at Party and when I first played at Wsex, and all 3 times it forced me to improve/adjust significantly, so arguing that you are a winner because you were a winner at another site or was a winner 2 years ago as OP does is a baseless statement.
Old 10-21-2006, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do we have some priot conflict I am unaware of or do you just get off on juvenile behavior?

SpaceAce

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - you killed my father...prepare to die.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How much are you up/down $-wise with rakeback and bonuses in this stretch?

[/ QUOTE ]Btw, in the beginning I also got completely crushed at 1/2 there, like butchered, it was very different from other sites. Same thing happened to me when I first played at Party and when I first played at Wsex, and all 3 times it forced me to improve/adjust significantly, so arguing that you are a winner because you were a winner at another site or was a winner 2 years ago as OP does is a baseless statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

My statement is that I was a winner at multiple other online sites over hundreds of thousands of hands. You are being absolutely ridiculous to say that is a "baseless" statement. I claim to be a winner in those games based on the fact that I WAS a winner in those games for a long period of time over many hands. Also, it was not "two years ago", I was winning everywhere I had ever played until early this year when I began to play mostly at Absolute. I have played significant numbers of hands at three online sites other than Absolute at levels from $.50/$1 to $10/$20 with a few thousand hands at limits above those. I have always been in the green, at least since my first PokerTracker database. You'll noticee that nowhere in this thread do I claim to be a winner in the Absolute $3/$6 game. So, what are you getting at?

As for your claim the moving from site to site always gave you trouble, that has no bearing on anything I said. However, I will say that from Party to UltimateBet to PokerStars, the adjustment was always seamless for me. Absolute is the first site to give me significant trouble.

SpaceAce
Old 10-21-2006, 03:00 PM

Dude, I hope you'r getting RB!
Old 10-21-2006, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm beating the 3/6 over a large enough sample so obv you suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously. How large is "large enough" and who are you on Absolute?

SpaceAce

[/ QUOTE ]

About 200k .6/100 at 3/6
Old 10-21-2006, 03:07 PM

Your claim is still that since you were able to beat a lot of other games, you should be able to beat this game. It does not work that way, your graph is a good proof that I am right and you are wrong. You were a proven winner in other games, you are a proven loser here.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:07 PM

Better yet, get the superfeast.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your claim is still that since you were able to beat a lot of other games, you should be able to beat this game. It does not work that way, your graph is a good proof that I am right and you are wrong. You were a proven winner in other games, you are a proven loser here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Either you are not reading everything I said or you have reading comprehension issues. NOWHERE did I say beating other games is proof I can beat Absolute. I, too, can pluck things out of thin air then make smarmy comments like "I am right and you are wrong," but it wouldn't actually make me right. The part where I said "I am obviously a loser in this game" should have clued you in. The mention of other sites was in response to another reply in the thread and it did NOT try to make the claim that beating other games means I am beating Absolute.

SpaceAce
Old 10-21-2006, 03:17 PM

Ok, so don't play there or figure it out.