Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 10:31 AM

Default Re: PLO Books

hail mason,

if you come back to this thread, or perhaps we can start a new one to suggest to mason what to look to for in a pot limit book.

for myself, I find it hard to be loose in a short handed game of 1,to 6,, and there is always someone putting in the c bets and big reraises.

example would be in a short handed game "is it now allowable to play a hand with 1, or two danglers when such a hand is good for hi low, isn't that good for omaha".

I hope that you are looking at the pot limit omaha book for an advanced players series as opposed to beginners book.
for such books we got super system 2, tj cloutier book, and ken warren book.
I personally want the best pot limit book that will take me to high stakes, not one that will teach me run me down hands,and premium hands.

I would be more excited as well to see a 300 page book instead of a 200 page book if you can ask one or two pot limit experts to help write it to make it fuller.
basically I am looking for the holy grail of pot limit books mason [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
example when i saw the page count of kill everyone 340 plus,, i was so happy.

i want to feel that for any pot limit book that two plus two releases.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] love to you for now looking at a pot limit omaha book [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]