Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 11-21-2007, 07:58 PM

Default Re: Lego Poker training videos....a joke?

guys it's obv that TwelveBeers is actually a LAG because ppl that drink are always LAGS, especially a guy that would drink 12! whole beers, my buddy BeerGoggles preys on that knowledge throwing everyone a curveball by playing TAG when it's so obvious from his name that he is a loose donk

is this the confirmation you were looking for OP?
Old 11-21-2007, 08:04 PM

Ow, i thought he said with a name like TwelveBeers he must be a TAG, i Lo1'D 4nothing. I thought it was good probs to agro but easy to pick up on when your villains are hitting, there was a 3barrel bluff which looked very thin but he is killing the game and its great to hear his thoughts, so ty legpoker/carrotsnake.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just can't see how anyone who saw this video would ever consider Lego over CR or PXF at this point....

[/ QUOTE ]

Because carrotsnake is a sick player and you can probably learn a lot by understanding how he thinks/plays? You're a retard.

[ QUOTE ]
I have nothing against LP and if nothing else they should be thankful for this thread as it has become a haven for gogogoglglglgl LP posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure they are. Sorry the thread got derailed from your original sad attempt at making one of the better NL players on this site look foolish.

[ QUOTE ]
bottomline is there is NO justifiable reason for TwelveBeers to be considered a TAG because of his name, and everyone knows it. The fact that most responses in this thread (overwhelming skewed toward LP affiliated bias) refuse to admit that none of the many unreasonable comments in this carrotsnake video are such, just proves how useless most of these responses are.

[/ QUOTE ]

lololololololol

Dude, people are trying to explain it to you and you just don't want to get it. I find it hard to believe that you're perpetuating that LeggoPoker training vids are "a joke" based solely on the fact that carrotsnake inferred someone named TwelveBeers is likely to be a TAG, but even if you want to get hung up on that one point, over time you just develop an instinct for what certain names might indicate. Furthermore, as Gildwulf and others have mentioned, 2+2ers are more likely to use certain patterns in their names. If your instincts aren't that developed, well, sorry buddy.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:18 PM

Stop feeding the trolls...and you guys call yourselves poker players.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:28 PM

not to drive it into the ground anymore, but i thought the video was pretty good, and def. a lot different then other videos out there. I enjoyed it
Old 11-22-2007, 02:00 AM

wow, i just watched carrot's video and i can't believe how ridiculous op is. there really is no way that any sensible person would make these complaints. one doesn't even need to know anything about poker to understand that there are no problems with carrot's commentary in the spots op picked on. seriously, guys at leggo you have nothing to worry about. very solid vid.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:33 AM

Can we discuss how Taylor was clearly a fish when playing under the name tcc16? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2007, 02:48 AM

also, i would've booked a subscription tonight, after watching the vid, if there was some sort of discount for signing up at the outset of the site. it doesn't seem fair to pay full price when you guys are just uploading the first vids. you could list the regular cost and then have an introductory offer. i'm sure others feel the same way. just saying it may be in your best interests to consider something like this.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:03 AM

i watched both samples. gregs video was really really good. i couldnt even watch more than 5 minutes of carrot snakes. he might be very successful player but some of his advice is horrible. cant stand his voice either. no offesnse if hes a twoplustwoer.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:08 AM

i think the name carrotsnake and his voice remind me too much of carrot top and just makes me angry.