Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 01:28 PM

Default Re: Video - NL$25 4x FTP 45mins 140MB

Why do you play at 2 tables with 17/13 types (both tables on the left)? I have played a lot of 20NL lately and on average 39% of the players saw the flop over 25000 hands. Make it in easy on yourself I'd say.

Have seen the first 15 min so far, looks fine. Watch the rest later.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Small stuff..
I'd defend the 87s hand as someone already mentioned vs SB open.
You steal from button w/T7o but not T8s a few hands earlier.
Lol, gotta love my ranges

I go either way on the raising/folding the QJs in SB vs CO open. Raiser seemed somewhat tight so I can see the fold. But it was also a min raise if I remember correctly, which seems weak.Yeah can be weak, or it can be AA wanting action which i've seen alot [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

You fold J9o in SB vs tight BB, I'm raising tons of hands there as he will fold a lot.Hmm prob me "auto piloting" i randomly fold hands since i used to them being junk in limit [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I personally wouldn't have re-raised 44 in the SB vs CO opener, but your reasoning seemed sound. Maybe something I need to add as opposed to set mining with these hands.
Otherwise I thought it looked good.Against a stealer you gotta reraise alot of good hands both for value and fold equity. set mining 44 there isnt profitable as he raises T7 then gives up after a cbet...unless we hit T74 lol. So reraise to make him fold or regain control for a cbet

Edit: Wanted to add a general comment - I thought you did a very good job in the video explaining your actions and it was overall nice quality.ty

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Some random comments:

3:52 during the AJ hand where you stack a shortie, you get 53o in the BB HU against a weak 20/7 type who openlimps UTG and flop a double-gutter on an Ace high flop. This is a very easy bet.
oops, didnt even notice that

Next hand on that table you have T8o OTB against the same nit and a 27/20/7 lagtag. Imo, this is definitely a raise. And a couple of hands after that you have T9s in MP and raise that, saying that the table is pretty tight. I think raising T8o OTB when the lagtag is in the blinds is arguably more profitable than raising T9s in MP when he's OTB. Also when he flatcalls you OTB in the T9s hand, you say he probably has a PP, but his range is obviously extremely wide in this spot.lol, my ranges are wierd - Ill raise some hands then fold a improved hand :S

15:30 when the 16/12 opens OTB and a 33/21 lag calls in the SB, I agree that this is definitely a great spot for a squeeze. Their ranges are pretty weak, you have a clean image, haven't 3bet at this table, etc. Plus you'd have position on the more dangerous player if the nit folds.
Indeed, but my balls we're in a jar on top of my fridge, so since i didnt have them i decided to wuss out [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

20:45 you raise AKs OTB, get called by a 25/15 and check behind a very dry K high flop. I think this is really bad, because players like this generally have some hand reading ability and will immediately put you on either a slowplay or some hand with showdown value that wants to control the pot size. That is, he's more likely to peel the flop with his weaker hands than the turn when you make a delayed cbet. I don't really see what checking this flop accomplishes, unless he's extremely aggro and will double barrel pot or something, trying to make you fold TT.Merging ranges i guess you could call it
Old 11-02-2007, 01:53 PM

All I wanted to say has pretty much already been posted, your range in some spots seemed off with regards to blind defence and you made a calls/folds that seemed a little off but I think mostly its all already been posted, I watched when you posted the vid but didnt reply and remembered today so [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Free bump.