Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2007, 08:19 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone see a problem if the large table size was the default table size?

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

The overlap w/ default tables is a couple pixels and totally negligible; the tables don't even really overlap, it's pretty much just the borders. Resizing a few pixels smaller makes my card set a little blurry/pixellated, which imo is more annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a big problem. It is almost impossible to type my bets.
Or even to press the pot bet button. When I move the mouse near the area to type , an amount off 2 big blinds appear. I have to close the soft to type my bets ...
If anyone got the same problem, tell me what to do please

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not able to duplicate this problem on my computers here.

Does any understand this laggy-ness problem that people are talking about with Full Tilt and the latest release. I don't have any problem with their software yet many people say they do. I know that if FT is slow, it will certainly affect how Shortcuts works with it.

Any one have any clues on this and why some people see it and some don't ???
Old 04-01-2007, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I only request it because regardless of whether I run any scripts in the background, whenever the table size is not default the software gets very "sticky/laggy" for me when running more than 4 tables...

I am running with dual core athlon 4800+ and 4mb of memory so I doubt it is a hardware issue on my end...

[/ QUOTE ]

I am running on a 2 ghz dual core athlon (forget what the xx00+ number is) with only 2gb of ram and everything runs the same speed for me (relatively lag free) whether I'm 4 tabling at the default size or 12 tabling with 9 small sized and 3 large spread across two monitors. Even while I'm running PT and PA HUD with flicker free on.

It could be a hard drive thing, I have 3 newisher SATA II HDDs set up in a RAID 5 partition and from what I understand if you were running just a standard SATA hard drive it could really act as a bottleneck.

Sounds to me like if you dropped that kind of money on CPU and RAM you'd have a decent array of hard drives, so maybe it's a software thing. When's the last time you formatted your comp or done some thorough spyware sweeping?
Old 04-01-2007, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Anybody know why under the Actions 1 Tab when i bind a key to fold, check muck, post blind it doesn't ever select the check/fold and fold buttons at all. Tt does hit the button check when that option is availiable to me. Does this not work with racetrack mode or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just tested this here, using the 4 as my keycode, and I tried it with several table layouts and worked fine.

What keycode are you using for Fold? I'll try it here.

nano
Old 04-01-2007, 09:04 PM

XButton2 the only part that works it the check part if i press it before the action is on me the check/fold box doesnt do anything but when the action is on me and i press it..it checks. thats the only part that works for me
Old 04-01-2007, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have a big problem. It is almost impossible to type my bets.
Or even to press the pot bet button. When I move the mouse near the area to type , an amount off 2 big blinds appear. I have to close the soft to type my bets ...
If anyone got the same problem, tell me what to do please

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not able to duplicate this problem on my computers here.

Does any understand this laggy-ness problem that people are talking about with Full Tilt and the latest release. I don't have any problem with their software yet many people say they do. I know that if FT is slow, it will certainly affect how Shortcuts works with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Btw, I have myself a dual core. May be ftp has a problem with big comps ...
Old 04-01-2007, 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is only afflicting core2duo users, and maybe not even all of them [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

no probs on my athlon64.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
XButton2 the only part that works it the check part if i press it before the action is on me the check/fold box doesnt do anything but when the action is on me and i press it..it checks. thats the only part that works for me

[/ QUOTE ]

Just tried XButton2 here and seemed to work fine for both checking the preaction checkboxes and for clicking the fold/check button. Make sure that you don't have XButton2 defined for any other action item (like maybe something on the Action2 tab).
nano
Old 04-01-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nanochip, can you tell me if my problem is the next you will try to fix ?
I can't use the soft because of that at the moment

[/ QUOTE ]

I have yours at the top of the list, but I don't have any ideas about it yet. I'll try FTS on another computer to see if I can duplicate your problem.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:26 PM

New Beta Test Version 0.54 4/01/07

New Fixes:
1. Changed the Large table size to be the same size as Full Tilt's default table size

You will need to update all of the files in your /Images folder as well as the .exe file.

This is the ONLY thing changed in this version. I am working on the other bugs listed at the top of the my documentation web page.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .