Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2007, 02:15 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
First, I'd just like to say that I love FTS and think that it is well worth the registration fee.

One feature that I would love to see expanded is the table navigation shortcuts (I tried to search this thread for any discussion about this, but didn't find anything). Right now, the only options are to move focus to the next table to the right and move focus to the next table to the left (which, in my experience actually move the focus up and down).

The TableNavigator script on overcards does this pretty well - it gives you the option of setting shortcuts to move up/down/left/right as well as shortcuts for each table specifically. So, right now I run TableNavigator as well as FTS, but it would be great if I could just run FTS since it has so many more features.

Thanks,
Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Justin,
I'll add you request to the wish list. I've had a few people ask for this, so I'll bump it up the list some [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
nano
Old 11-21-2007, 03:03 PM

Thanks for the replies.

[ QUOTE ]
I believe that FTS can only capture keystrokes and mouseclicks that come from the actual keyboard and mouse, and not those that come from another program. However, I understand your need, and I'll look into it further.

[/ QUOTE ]
TableNavigator is able to capture the "keystrokes" from my other AHK script, so maybe you could look through their code (it isn't compiled into an exe like yours is - http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/TableNavigator).
Old 11-21-2007, 04:52 PM

Hey Nano, any idea how we can see better Full Tilt hand histories? Is there already a program for or is it implemented in Full tilt shortcuts?

Thanks in advance
Old 11-21-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Nano, any idea how we can see better Full Tilt hand histories? Is there already a program for or is it implemented in Full tilt shortcuts?

Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]
HH-Viewer is very good.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:43 AM

Is anyone else having any minor problems w/ FTS and Vista 64?

Things like it not auto closing pop up windows and such? But it will auto reload etc...I can go into more details if needed, but not sure why it's working on most things and some not at all. And yes, I'm running as admin.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:23 AM

I'm using FTS for SNG table opening and selection, just love the new Sharklist feature.
However, occasionally some sharks are present at my tables that shouldn't be. Would this be due to the possibility that a shark registers as the last player and FTS isn't able to unsubscribe anymore or do more players experience problems here?

+request: opening and observe sng's for datamining
Old 11-23-2007, 01:48 PM

im having trouble with setting the preflop bet amount ...i set it at 2.5 for >2 (on fts) but at the table it sets it at 3.5 (pot) ...
Old 11-23-2007, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm using FTS for SNG table opening and selection, just love the new Sharklist feature.
However, occasionally some sharks are present at my tables that shouldn't be. Would this be due to the possibility that a shark registers as the last player and FTS isn't able to unsubscribe anymore or do more players experience problems here?

+request: opening and observe sng's for datamining

[/ QUOTE ]

The software doesn't unregister you if a Shark happens to register after you register (there isn't enough time to do that). I usually set the "Min # Registered Players" to 7, so I get one of the last 2 seats at the table, and then there is only the possibility of one Shark making it to the table after me. If your tables fill up slowly, you can set this to 8, and you'll get the last seat. If you Set the "Max # Sharks" to 0, then the software won't register you if any sharks are already registered.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im having trouble with setting the preflop bet amount ...i set it at 2.5 for >2 (on fts) but at the table it sets it at 3.5 (pot) ...

[/ QUOTE ]

See the troubleshooting tips for this on the web page here:
www.dcity.org/poker/fts/default.html#TroubleshootBets
(see the section on street bets).
Old 11-23-2007, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone else having any minor problems w/ FTS and Vista 64?

Things like it not auto closing pop up windows and such? But it will auto reload etc...I can go into more details if needed, but not sure why it's working on most things and some not at all. And yes, I'm running as admin.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have any experience with Vista 64, but I'll check around in the AutoHotKey forums to see if anyone is reporting problems.

Keep a list of what does and doesn't work, and that may give me a clue as to where the problem is, and email it to me.

nano