Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 03:07 AM

Default How do you get a hold of Cake support?

I had to email Cake poker today because the cashout I requested this past weekend was processed this morning according to my account history but never showed up in my Epassporte account. I sent the email to support@cakepoker.com but I have yet to receive a response. Normally I would chalk this up to slow customer support but I had to email them about a server crash issue a month ago and I never received a response to that email either. Since I signed up there I have yet to receive and email from Cake to acknowledge any cashouts or withdrawals. Is this normal? Thanks for the help.

P.S. And yes I have checked to make sure they have my correct email address.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:09 AM

Default Re: How do you get a hold of Cake support?

Cake support is worthless really, Id cash out and tell your friends to do the same.... terrible software, terrible support, and terrible rewards system. Why play there?
Old 11-13-2007, 03:13 AM

Well I mainly decided to play there for the 33% rakeback. I signed up with Full Tilt a couple years ago before I knew about rakeback and I was sick of passing up on all the extra money each month. I haven't really had any software issues with them so far but this is a big one.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:06 PM

Wow. Hope it gets sorted out alright.
Typical cashout is ~24hrs for me.
I have never had anything but good results from Cake support. Usually 15 mins or less on a response and even an email to let me know if it's going to take longer.

Does your Cake and epass email addy's match? That's the big one usually for delays. They need to.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:18 PM

I have not waited more than 2 hours for an email, 4-6 for a cashout. My only guess is that maybe you typed the wrong epass account in as you have to type it out everytime. Matching emails don't matter there.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:43 AM

Well I think I am on track to getting it sorted out. I decided to test a theory out and switched my email on file with Cake from my Hotmail to Gmail account. I sent them an email from Gmail and within 5 minutes had received a response. According to support they had a technical glitch yesterday submitting payments through Epassporte. They credited the money back to my account and told me to resubmit a cashout request. I did that this afternoon and although it didn't process today I'm hoping it will go through tomorrow. Thanks for the responses guys and I will update tomorrow if it goes through.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:20 AM

That is normal sometimes my full tilt cashouts get declined due to problems with epassporte as well, Looks like it is a problem with epassporte not the site