Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How much are you gonna bet per hand?
<$20 19 44.19%
$20-50 8 18.60%
$51-100 5 11.63%
$101-199 3 6.98%
maximum $200 8 18.60%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2007, 04:28 AM

Default Re: Whore wants 3way.....With me and a buddy? Discussion

Without reading any of the replies I will say that I have done this multiple times (basically always with some dudes wife) so the guy was a stranger, plus it was HIS women so I got my power trip off as the bonus.

With a friend of mine never did it and I honestly think it would be weird for my friend cuz I"m hung lol
Old 08-11-2007, 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok...so based on a few questions, i would say go for it.
First, she's a whore- so no respect lost for her doing this.
Second, it is my opinion that guys have no problem [censored] the same chic, so no respect lost between you &amp; your friend
Third, you've been married, [censored] the same chic for how long- and it's now time to have some other fun
Forth- this is a question, IME, men get off SO much more if the woman is really turned on...thus, some of us really get off on blowjobs and would like to be [censored] at the same time
**i have never done this, but yeah, thought about it.
Do you get off more, the more the female is turned on??

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an excellent point. It is a pretty exciting experiece to see (and be part of) an experience where a woman is going crazy and getting drunk-lust on multipe dicks. It's pretty friggin awsome acually (except if she's your woman LMAO)
Old 08-14-2007, 01:09 AM

I tag teamed this hoe once a few years back. At the beginning was awkward tapping it doggy while she was going down on my friend, but after like 5-10 minutes it was all gravy.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I tag teamed this hoe once a few years back. At the beginning was awkward tapping it doggy while she was going down on my friend, but after like 5-10 minutes it was all [b]over.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp
Old 08-14-2007, 04:15 AM

Didn't read all the replies, but read the first few pages and read the last page and it doesn't seem that my take on the situation has been interated so I'll give you my read. If I'm being redudnadant, I apologize, but it will only serve as further confirmation if someone else has come to the same conclusion independently.

OP offers himself and his buddy as uber-ballas.

OP paints girl as super hot, dumb as a rock, and ultra-trampy.

Predicament: OP (uber balla) wants to bang brain dead tramp who's always at his house partying but cannot swing it apart from 3-way.

Read between the lines. OP is not the balla; his buddy is. Buddy shows up and the social scene gets kicked up a notch. Parties, drugs, hotties, sex in bathrooms, ect...

Hottie has a fantasy about 3-ways, or, his buddy wants to cut OP in on some action and talks hottie into 3-way (more likely).

OP knows he's a third wheel and it's basically a charity [censored], and is conflicted. She's super-hot, but doesn't really want him, and he's vulnerable emotionally.

She's been sucking off his friend but hasn't cut OP a slice because she really isn't interested. OP calls her a "whore" (why is this? She hasn't fcked you, has she? Everyone else BUT you?), and calls her dumb as a rock (unsubstantiated and unlikely at this point). OP manifests much anger towards said hottie for reasons I'm sure we can all relate to. Sounds like madonna/whore complex.

In the end, it's pride&lt;3-way or 3-way&lt;pride. It's your call OP. Do what seems wise to you. But I call shenanigans on the whole "I'm a balla she's a brain dead tramp but I can't bed her" scenario.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i mean she is a whore, i'm sure you can just approach her with something like, 'i hear you want me and jimmy to eiffel tower that ass, lemme see what i'm workin with' and go from there

[/ QUOTE ]

So in your fantasy his name is Jimmy huh?
Old 08-14-2007, 11:19 AM

How is OP not banned yet?