Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2007, 04:24 AM

Default Re: Animal Situation

I am feeding the dog at the moment everyday so far. You guys have to realize the dog is not abandoned technically. The guy left it there, but its still in his property and still technically his. My sister called the local humane society about 3 days ago and they havent showed up here, yet. Ill call them again tomorrow morning. I am getting tired of feeding it so I might just snap and steal the damn thing and take it to the shelter myself I was just trying to think of another way to help it.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am feeding the dog at the moment everyday so far. You guys have to realize the dog is not abandoned technically. The guy left it there, but its still in his property and still technically his. My sister called the local humane society about 3 days ago and they havent showed up here, yet. Ill call them again tomorrow morning. I am getting tired of feeding it so I might just snap and steal the damn thing and take it to the shelter myself I was just trying to think of another way to help it.

[/ QUOTE ]

if it was me.

i would keep the dog for a couple days. If the guy comes back you can just say you were looking after the dog while he was gone. If you end up liking the dog...the story takes care of itself.
If you feel bad about sending it to the shelter, spend like 10 dollars for a newspaper add, post some flyers for a free dog, ask all of your friends and tell them to ask there friends if they want a dog. A friend of mine did this had the dog for about 2 weeks.
If you dont feel bad about taking it to a shelter with the possibility of it getting put to sleep, keep it 3-5 days, if he doesnt show up...so be it
Old 08-22-2007, 07:00 AM

Your neighbour deserves a world of pain for leaving a dog like that. Do what you can to save the dog and get the [censored] owner in trouble, without a second's thought.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:58 PM

My neighbor realized that the dog was kind of important and came back for it. He took the dog yesterday. So its all good.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:21 PM

Thanks for takin' care of 'em. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]