Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 02:14 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

mine just went through. I have a few questions though.

Does anyone have any experience with US Bank Account (ACH) Withdrawal? If so how was your experience.

Also I have two of my cards registered with them but there was some error, now it says they are unverified, how am i supposed to verify them? can i delete them off the site somehow?
Old 02-16-2007, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am having the problem with the load not being ready on time as well. I actually got through and have been on hold for the last 20 mins... I'll let you guys know if I get someone on the phone.

[/ QUOTE ]
Update: Mine hasn't gone through like PIN's has. They told me that it was a screw up on their end and that it will load at midnight Fri 16 PST.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:39 AM

What's the process like for those using credit cards to fund their Epassporte account? Do these require the microdeposits as well or can you just load it up from your credit card and get goin?

Thanks guys.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
coachkf:

not trying to pick on you, but since this thread is to provide answers and not guesses...

question:

[ QUOTE ]
With ePassporte, can you deposit on sites that support Visa but not ePassporte? After all, it is a virtual visa...

[/ QUOTE ]

you tell them:

[ QUOTE ]
Yes. If it accepts Visa, you can use your virtual visa card (or real visa card if you have one mailed to you for $35).

[/ QUOTE ]

i posted to you:

[ QUOTE ]
i am pretty sure that this is incorrect.

neither will work, at least at gambling sites, if they are not set up for epassporte...

and i am 100% sure that the physical/real visa card that is mailed to you will not work online anywhere. it is swipe transactions only.

[/ QUOTE ]

then you write:

[ QUOTE ]
You're correct about the physical visa. I just got it in the mail today.

[/ QUOTE ]

if that was the case, how were you able to tell the questioner he could use the physical card?

not from experience.

then in your reply to my saying that if a gambling site wasnt set up for epassporte it wouldnt work, you answer with this:

[ QUOTE ]
...here's the info on the virtual visa, straight from their FAQ:

"I'd like to make a purchase at a website that does not show ePassporte as a payment option. May I still purchase from this site? "

"If VISA is listed as one of the accepted payment methods you may use your ePassporte Visa Virtual number to make a purchase."

[/ QUOTE ]

if you have personal experience with having the virtual visa work at gambling sites that are not set up with epassporte, please let us know the particulars, i.e., what site, when, etc.. this information would actually be of help.

while i appreciate your enthusiasm, just guessing and quoting webite information is not really going to help anyone sort out the facts as to what they actually can and cannot do.

p.s. my answers were based on personal experience with epassporte. however, i realize that there are anomalies, which could make such anecdotal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heya, sorry, haven't been back in a couple of days. My first assumption was definitely wrong about the physical visa. I was basing that on what I remembered from the FAQ on Epassporte's site. After your reply, I went back and re-read the FAQ and between that and the wording in my letter that came with the physical card, said "oops"... I was wrong about the physical card. Nice catch.

I'm not "guessing" by any means though. I would assume the folks who wrote the Epass FAQ know how their card works. Quoting information directly from such a source isn't a guess.

Since Epassporte's FAQ says that you can use your virtual visa at any online merchant that accepts Visa, then I give them the benefit of the doubt.

If you read the FAQ, they actually note the difference between purchasing at a site with the Epass logo, and purchasing at a site that does not. If you make a purchase at a site with Epassporte logo, you're making an Epurchase (I believe that's what it was called...don't have the FAQ up right now). You only have to use your login/pass as opposed to using your Visa #. At all other sites, you use your virtual visa if they accept Visa.

I'm not basing this on experience. All the sites I've deposited to accept Epassporte. But common sense tells me that if they say you can use the virtual visa where visa is accepted, even if the site does not show Epass options, then you can probably do so. Otherwise, why would they include this in their FAQ? To trick us?

If someone is considering loading up at a poker site that doesn't show the Epass option, I'd be happy to guinea pig for them if the minimum deposit is low. Might save ya some trouble if the site doesn't take an Epass virtual visa. I'd be willing to lay some money that it does though. ;]
Old 02-16-2007, 09:45 AM

Well I can say that I just made my first successful deposit into epassporte from my Chase checking account. The entire process of verification and getting the funds into my account took about 2 weeks. They actually processed my ACH charge to my account 12 hours later than they said they would. In any case the money is now in Fulltilt. Obviously not a smooth as firepay or neteller but Epassorte ain't so bad at all imo.

Keith
Old 02-16-2007, 09:49 AM

Does any one know how to increase my withdrawl limits to more than $600 in 24hr.
I sent them 3 emails which were unanswered.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:38 AM

Here's the trip report on my withdrawal from UB and redeposit at FullTilt.

The $1k withdrawal from UB took almost exactly 12 hours (quicker than I remember UB doing them in the past, but they may not have many withdrawals to process right now).

I went to FullTilt and tried to deposit the full $1k. Epassporte declined it saying my limit was $500. Ok, so I deposited $500. IMMEDIATELY after that, I tried doing a second $500. Epassporte ACCEPTED it, but FullTilt declined it saying I was limited to $600 / day, $1,500 per week, and $2,000 per 30 days. (note: I need to ask FullTilt if they will bump those limits for me. 3 Months to load $6k ain't gonna work). So I tried to load $100 to get to the FullTilt maximum. Both sides accepted it.

Summary: My withdraw from UB for an ammount over my epassporte limit worked just fine (Again, UB says the max is $500k). My deposit of $1k (over my epassporte limit) was declined, but it appears I can make multiple transactions at the limit without any needed delay. Finally, FullTilt (and maybe others?) has some really restrictive epassporte deposit limitations.

Hope this helps some of you out.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:21 AM

My experience wasn't so bad, albeit a little slow. It only took a few days for the micro deposits to hit my account, then after verifying the amounts and loading from my bank account, I was quoted a specific date/time that my money would be available. I really didn't think it was that bad, although my money didn't become available until the day AFTER they had quoted me.

My deposit to PS though was instantaneous, so while it's not Neteller, it beats a trip to the WU office to send money to Jose Something or other.

Question???? Do I have to somehow change my payment processor from Neteller to ePassport with PS? In other words, if I go to withdraw funds, will it automatically withdraw to ePassport, or will it still attempt to withdraw to Neteller?

Jan
Old 02-16-2007, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not basing this on experience....But common sense tells me that if they say you can use the virtual visa where visa is accepted, even if the site does not show Epass options, then you can probably do so. Otherwise, why would they include this in their FAQ? To trick us?

[/ QUOTE ]
no, not to trick us. but try giving facts regarding gaming sites, which is what people want answers for, and then you might have to readjust your logic.

(hint: it doesnt work.)

[ QUOTE ]
If someone is considering loading up at a poker site that doesn't show the Epass option, I'd be happy to guinea pig ...I'd be willing to lay some money that it does though. ;]

[/ QUOTE ]

and id certainly be willing to book that action. (pm me if interested.[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

and i wouldnt mind losing. however, i dont think i will.

indulge me to requote myself:

[ QUOTE ]
if you have personal experience with having the virtual visa work at gambling sites that are not set up with epassporte, please let us know the particulars, i.e., what site, when, etc.. this information would actually be of help.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-16-2007, 02:04 PM

Can anyone post a summary of what poker sites allow deposit and withdraw with Epassporte? (most interested in UB/FT/Stars) Im finally got my account set up and have money in it.
Closed Thread