Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2007, 07:47 AM

Default Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
oops

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $5/$10 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $600.80
blackjacksucks (BB): $444.75
Hero (UTG): $1,000.00
CO: $1,399.35
BTN: $985.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (5 Players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $35.00</font>, 3 folds, blackjacksucks calls $25.00

Flop: ($75) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
blackjacksucks checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $55.00</font>, blackjacksucks calls $55.00

Turn: ($185) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
blackjacksucks checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $135.00</font>, blackjacksucks calls $135.00

River: ($455) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">blackjacksucks bets all-in for $219.75</font>, Hero calls $219.75

Pot Size: $894.50 ($3 Rake)

blackjacksucks had 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Sixes) and WON (+$446.75)
Hero had A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pair, Jacks and Sixes) and LOST (-$444.75)

[/ QUOTE ]

I ask myself alot, where do people like blackjacksucks get their money? this guy is constantly absolutely terrible. he might but in for 30bb's or whatever but he donks it off soooooooooo bad consistently i just dont know how he continues.

* i just checked his pokerdb, and he has $750 in cashes.
Old 08-19-2007, 07:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking about datamining some levels of FTP and then analyzing the play of some particularly regular shorstacks, presumably to release my results publicly. If we beat the hell out of them, maybe they'll stop playing so much and making the games crappier (or at least drop to lower levels so we dont care about them anymore). Any thoughts on that idea; whether its awesome or meh, ethically fine or douchey?

[/ QUOTE ]

ethically, its fine, i think for obvious reasons. we're all in the business to make money (fairly), and understanding an outlier's strategy and sharing it with others is just part of the game.

but i don't think it's worth your time. there was a solid shortstack thread by luego not that long ago where very correct strategies vs these guys where discussed (aka, stop calling them so light!.)

they are super annoying when they are at a table, especially when they have position on you. but they're not THAt prevalent; i would say about 25% of the time i play there is a smart shortstacker at the table.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:10 AM

i love blackjacksucks!

the hand converter is messed and doing weird things, it won't convert what the final result was... first hand, blackjack had AQ off...second hand he had KJ. i've got like a million more banana hands with him. i love blackjacksucks!

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Hold'em Cash Game
$3/$6 Blinds
6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

Hero (SB): $669.90
BB: $595.20
UTG: $224.80
MP: $603.75
CO: $605.20
BTN: $1,148.30

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG raises to $21.00, MP folds, CO folds, BTN folds, Hero calls $18.00, BB folds

Flop: ($48) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($48) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG bets $51.00, Hero calls $51.00

River: ($150) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG bets all-in for $152.80, Hero calls $152.80

Pot Size: $455.60 ($3 Rake)

Full Tilt Poker
$3/$6 Blinds

SB: $684.00
Hero (BB): $1303.00
UTG: $120.00
MP: $325.10
CO: $870.50
BTN: $1,627.85

Preflop: Hero is dealt 10[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 10[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG folds, blackjacksucks raises to $21.00, CO folds, BTN folds, SB folds, Hero raises to $60.00, blackjacksucks calls $39.00

Flop: ($129) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img](2 Players)
HERO bets $70.00, blackjacksucks raises all-in to $265.10, HERO calls $195.10

Turn: ($659.20) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

River: ($659.20) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

Pot Size: $659.20 ($3 Rake)
Old 08-19-2007, 08:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i love blackjacksucks!

Full Tilt Poker
$3/$6 Blinds

Hero (SB): $669.90
BB: $595.20
UTG: $224.80
MP: $603.75
CO: $605.20
BTN: $1,148.30

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG raises to $21.00, MP folds, CO folds, BTN folds, Hero calls $21.00, BB folds
Uncalled bet of $3.00 returned to Hero

Flop: ($48) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($48) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG bets $51.00, Hero calls $51.00

River: ($150) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG bets all-in for $152.80, Hero calls $152.80

Pot Size: $455.60 ($3 Rake)

[/ QUOTE ]

How you played this hand is vomit-inducing.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking about datamining some levels of FTP and then analyzing the play of some particularly regular shorstacks, presumably to release my results publicly. If we beat the hell out of them, maybe they'll stop playing so much and making the games crappier (or at least drop to lower levels so we dont care about them anymore). Any thoughts on that idea; whether its awesome or meh, ethically fine or douchey?

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome.

do this now.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome.

do this now.

[/ QUOTE ]

DOOOOOOOOOO IT!!! they are the scum of the earth. The couldn't get away w/ their "strategy" playing real poker live. For instance, at Bellagio, buy-in for $200 at a 5-10 game, 3 people limp, shortie shoves 88, gets called by AQ...88 holds. Shortie immediately tells the dealer "deal me out", then immediately walks over to another table (pockets $200 of his winnings), and puts $200 on another on the new table and shoves AJ on his 4th hand. Its impossible to think of someone doing this live - and its a [censored], pathetic thing to do on-line too.
Old 08-19-2007, 01:29 PM

I'm interested what good short stacks we are talking about........

I mine FTP everyday from 2/4-25/50 (marry me hhsmithey) and have been since I got back to Vegas last month, not sure that is long enough for what you guys want.
Old 08-19-2007, 01:45 PM

Location: \"If it shows their cards why did you keep betting?\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome.

do this now.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea please do, and i might even be interested in doing it alongside you. sounds like a pretty good idea to me
Old 08-19-2007, 03:10 PM

i tried to put all my dbs together to post a screenshot but it wasn't working too well sorry. the whole exporting 250000 hh's and then importing them didn't go so well. that was one of my smaller dbs too.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] tomitivo. his chat is so funny too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Played with him at NL200 the other night. His chat is absolutely hysterical and part of the reason I stayed as long as I did. Plus he dropped a dime in the 2 hrs he was there. I love the "omffffffffffffffffffffffffffffggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggg! Idiots!" after every hand. Plus he ran like 51/12 or some [censored]. LOL