Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2007, 08:03 AM

Default Foxwoods: low limit games

How is the availability and quality of low limit games at Foxwoods? I usually play 4/8 but would like to move up a little. What limits are common that are higher than 4/8? Still fairly easy play?
Old 04-26-2007, 11:23 AM

Default Re: Foxwoods: low limit games

5/10 LHE with a full kill. I've never played it but heard its a good game. I play 10/20 LHE which has its share of poor players. Many good to excellent players as well. Lots of the 10/20 regulars also play, or have played, 20/40. I've never seen 8/16 or 15/30 spread at Foxwoods.

The key to Foxwoods on the weekends is getting there early (8am on Saturdays, 10am on Fridays, Sundays I don't know) though recently with the advent of warmer weather there was open seating Friday evening (typically 2-3 hour waits then).
Old 04-27-2007, 04:58 PM

Default Re: Foxwoods: low limit games

4-8 is like printing money 9 times out of 10. The later the better, day-time rocks are a bit tighter but nothing to be afraid of.

5-10 and 10-20 are more hit or miss. I have seen wierd extremes when you wouldn't expect it.

EDIT: make that "nit or miss"