Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2007, 09:02 AM

Default expekt poker ends cashback bonus early

Saw this email when I woke up:
----------------------------------------
Dear XXXXX,

Due to the overwhelming popularity of our CashBack Bonus, we have already exceeded the promotion capacity and will therefore end* it tonight at midnight (23:59:59 CET 10th April 2007). Please contact poker@expekt.com for any questions.

Next on expekt.com is our exciting $300,000 WSOP FPP Race starting 15th April. Make sure you check your email and www.expekt.com in the coming days for the latest news and offers.

Kind regards,

Christian Jacobs
Poker Manager
expekt.com
-----------------------------------------

Does this mean that my last day to claim was yesterday, or just that any points I earn after yesterday don't count? Anybody else worried they're getting screwed out of $5,000? Anyone who's had already claimed their bonus within the last couple days actually receive it yet?
Old 04-11-2007, 09:49 AM

Default Re: expekt poker ends cashback bonus early

I claimed my bonus 7. april, and have not seen any money yet. I hope I will see them soon.

Also, I think that all FPPs earned before the promotion was closed can be used for the bonus. But they are worth less if you have not collected 100000 since the bonus is progresive.

All points collected after they closed the promotion will not count, which sucks since the bonus where very good when the target of 100000 points was reached.