Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2007, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Contraversial AC Related Thread (TL;PR)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are all these AC advocates of murdering people for tresspassing then?

[/ QUOTE ] Sorry. Exchange "shoot" with any form of violence you prefer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or what form of violence do you advocate if me and some others start to have freaky monkey sex in your backyard and set up camp there?

[/ QUOTE ] No violence.

[/ QUOTE ]

So then you or no one else on your behalf will do anything to me or anyone else (other than counter protest or repeatedly request we leave and continue to try to reason with us to leave) if we turn your front yard into a recruiting grounds for the Nazi party?
So what form of violence do you advocate if I start to post Nazi signs in your front yard and campaigning for new recruits?

What about if I marched back and forth on your front lawn with a picture of your daughter on a sign and her phone number and the sign said "easy lay, call any timee". You will ask me to leave but if I refuse there will never be anyone that puts their hands on me on your bahalf?

I'm also curious, if a neighbor assaults me will you intervene to protect me from this violence with respect to the nazi advertizing and easy sex from daughter campaigns on your front yard?
Old 11-04-2007, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So then you or no one else on your behalf will do anything to me or anyone else (other than counter protest or repeatedly request we leave and continue to try to reason with us to leave) if we turn your front yard into a recruiting grounds for the Nazi party?
So what form of violence do you advocate if I start to post Nazi signs in your front yard and campaigning for new recruits?

[/ QUOTE ] No violence [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
What about if I marched back and forth on your front lawn with a picture of your daughter on a sign and her phone number and the sign said "easy lay, call any timee". You will ask me to leave but if I refuse there will never be anyone that puts their hands on me on your bahalf?

[/ QUOTE ] Haha. Again, this would clearly be something you did to hurt me and to provoke me. (Not to mention my daughter.) Premission for violence granted.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm also curious, if a neighbor assaults me will you intervene to protect me from this violence with respect to the nazi advertizing (...) on your front yard?

[/ QUOTE ] No. I will really want you to leave, so I will do everything within my rights to make that happen. That includes staying away from a fight. That doesn't mean what the neighbour does is ok, and it certainly doesn't mean we should organize our society on violence.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Better yet, bkholdem makes note to self to bring several homeless to wtfsvi's house (wheather he is home or not) and to help them set up camp there. Of course if his house sucks worse than the shelter I won't use force to make them go in.

[/ QUOTE ] I won't bring out my AK47 and make a bloodbath when I come home to you and your brand new homeless shelter, but if we live in a society where the action you suggest is frowned upon, you probably wouldn't do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

But since you are criticizing ohters for defending their property I am interseted in knowing what you think about defending yours.

It's easy to point the finger, I'm asking you to point it back at yourself and consider what you would do.

I'm talking aobut some hungry people who have a cot to sleep on but get kicked out in the cold all day. I"m sure they would prefer your house and 24/7 access to a private bathroom, not to mention cable TV and maybe even use of your car if they know how to drive.

You wouldn't be a heartless bastard and suggest that someone should put their hands on these people if they are in your house trying to find comfort but say "no, bkholdem told us we could stay" when you get home and ask them what he hell is going on and tell them to leave, would you?

You wouldn't call the cops who are surely going to use violence to make them leave because I told them your cool and they can stay no matter what as long as they don't do violence to anyone.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] No violence [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Haha. Again, this would clearly be something you did to hurt me and to provoke me. (Not to mention my daughter.) Premission for violence granted.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm also curious, if a neighbor assaults me will you intervene to protect me from this violence with respect to the nazi advertizing (...) on your front yard?

[/ QUOTE ] No. I will really want you to leave, so I will do everything within my rights to make that happen. That includes staying away from a fight. That doesn't mean what the neighbour does is ok, and it certainly doesn't mean we should organize our society on violence.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are seriously claiming that I could come over to your front yard and put up a table and signs and bring a few others and start handing out flyers and stuff and inviting people to nazi rallies and this is OK with you? (a call to the cops means violence against me, from you by proxy).
Old 11-04-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But since you are criticizing ohters for defending their property I am interseted in knowing what you think about defending yours.

It's easy to point the finger, I'm asking you to point it back at yourself and consider what you would do.

I'm talking aobut some hungry people who have a cot to sleep on but get kicked out in the cold all day. I"m sure they would prefer your house and 24/7 access to a private bathroom, not to mention cable TV and maybe even use of your car if they know how to drive.

You wouldn't be a heartless bastard and suggest that someone should put their hands on these people if they are in your house trying to find comfort but say "no, bkholdem told us we could stay" when you get home and ask them what he hell is going on and tell them to leave, would you?

You wouldn't call the cops who are surely going to use violence to make them leave because I told them your cool and they can stay no matter what as long as they don't do violence to anyone.

[/ QUOTE ] I can't act the way I advocate in the current statist environment. That would make me homeless, and I wouldn't like that [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] You can call me a hypocrite because I think "this should be the general set of rules for society", yet I don't want to be the only person to follow this set of rules because that would make my life suck. In a society where violent sanctions are as universially accepted and expected as they are in ours, the non-violent sanctions are not developed enough to be effective.

this is reply to above post as well
Old 11-04-2007, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I can't act the way I advocate in the current statist environment. That would make me homeless, and I wouldn't like that [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] You can call me a hypocrite because I think "this should be the general set of rules for society", yet I don't want to be the only person to follow this set of rules because that would make my life suck. In a society where violent sanctions are as universially accepted and expected as they are in ours, the non-violent sanctions are not developed enough to be effective.

this is reply to above post as well

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think that ACists are more enlightented or less enlightened about the negatives of violence that the averge person?

Do you think that ACists accept violence more or less than the average person?
Old 11-04-2007, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you think that ACists are more enlightented or less enlightened about the negatives of violence that the averge person?

[/ QUOTE ] More.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Less.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] More.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Less.

[/ QUOTE ]

So then what in the hell are you arguing with US about shooing people and using violence for minor infactions against property rights for? We want a non violent world. Appartently you want one too. Why pick a fight with us?
Old 11-04-2007, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] More.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Less.

[/ QUOTE ]

So then what in the hell are you arguing with US about shooing people and using violence for minor infactions against property rights for? We want a non violent world. Appartently you want one too. Why pick a fight with us?

[/ QUOTE ] I'm not sure ACland would be better than the current situation. Once you allow violence to enforce property rights, violence to balance the problems that ensue might be necessary. Not to mention it can be seen as kind of a tradeoff for allowing violence to protect property. The people say "ok, people get to violently defend their personal interests on their property. but in return, they have to pay taxes for the common good".
Old 11-04-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] More.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Less.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I'm not sure ACland would be better than the current situation. Once you allow violence to enforce property rights,

[/ QUOTE ]

We already allow this.