Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Lenny or Carl?
Lenny 89 54.60%
Carl 74 45.40%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2007, 12:21 AM

Default Re: My ability to start threads in BBV4life

i think that we have lost almost all hope for EricW's freedom. we should focus our efforts on spechel protection units for Edd and Limesparks.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">[20:40] Borodog:</font> bbv4l has to be the worst forum in the history of the intarwebs
<font color="blue">[20:40] TomCollins:</font> haha yeah
<font color="red">[20:41] Borodog:</font> it's a disaster area
<font color="blue">[20:41] TomCollins:</font> it has made OOT so much better
<font color="blue">[20:43] TomCollins:</font> interwebs darwing is the best thread
<font color="red">[20:43] Borodog:</font> you know why?
<font color="red">[20:44] Borodog:</font> because drawball is a metaphor of BBV4L
<font color="blue">[20:44] TomCollins:</font> haha
<font color="red">[20:44] Borodog:</font> a disaster area where anyone can post anything and [censored] on anything and most of it is [censored] interspersed with a few gems here and there that someone comes along eventually and [censored] all over
<font color="blue">[20:44] TomCollins:</font> hahhaha

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Borodog hates BBV4L's anarchical style.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">[20:40] Borodog:</font> bbv4l has to be the worst forum in the history of the intarwebs
<font color="blue">[20:40] TomCollins:</font> haha yeah
<font color="red">[20:41] Borodog:</font> it's a disaster area
<font color="blue">[20:41] TomCollins:</font> it has made OOT so much better
<font color="blue">[20:43] TomCollins:</font> interwebs darwing is the best thread
<font color="red">[20:43] Borodog:</font> you know why?
<font color="red">[20:44] Borodog:</font> because drawball is a metaphor of BBV4L
<font color="blue">[20:44] TomCollins:</font> haha
<font color="red">[20:44] Borodog:</font> a disaster area where anyone can post anything and [censored] on anything and most of it is [censored] interspersed with a few gems here and there that someone comes along eventually and [censored] all over
<font color="blue">[20:44] TomCollins:</font> hahhaha

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Borodog hates BBV4L's anarchical style.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 09-27-2007, 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
CMI, EricW is a very reasonable, sane poster. That's what makes the trolling so intolerable -- because it's such a deliberate act that does such a good job of avoiding mod nukes.

[/ QUOTE ]

ohh

well, if that the case, then I could see this being funny for about 4 posts.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:21 AM

thread summary: ericw sucks; dids is cool; stopping threads started by ericw makes the world a better place
Old 09-27-2007, 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i think that we have lost almost all hope for EricW's freedom. we should focus our efforts on spechel protection units for Edd and Limesparks.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you say 'protection', do you mean 'needs'?
Old 09-27-2007, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who takes EricW at face value doesn't realize that he used to be a semi-sane poster. Now he basically puts on the guise of the retarded EricW we all know so that he can dance the line between bannable trolling and horrible posting that ruins forums.

He's done a really good job of avoiding the permaban so far, but it's obvious he's deliberately become a low content guy whose only real contribution left to 2p2 is the garbage that clutters BBV4L.

Keep him within the containment thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Skunk nailed it. For example, check out this thread he had in OOT about a year ago that tuq linked to in EricW's "mods are [censored] with my settings" thread: here

Just read the OP and it's fairly obvious that it's written by a normal, rational person. The fact that EricW used to post in that manner makes it infinitely more annoying that his current posts are full of stupid [censored] like "my quest to learn more about humans" as if he was home-schooled on a farm and his parents convinced him he's an alien from another planet. His shtick got old a long time ago, and his great contributions to 2+2 are now...

this
or this
"lol i'm pretending to be a closet gay"
more of this theme

et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who takes EricW at face value doesn't realize that he used to be a semi-sane poster. Now he basically puts on the guise of the retarded EricW we all know so that he can dance the line between bannable trolling and horrible posting that ruins forums.

He's done a really good job of avoiding the permaban so far, but it's obvious he's deliberately become a low content guy whose only real contribution left to 2p2 is the garbage that clutters BBV4L.

Keep him within the containment thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Skunk nailed it. For example, check out this thread he had in OOT about a year ago that tuq linked to in EricW's "mods are [censored] with my settings" thread: here

Just read the OP and it's fairly obvious that it's written by a normal, rational person. The fact that EricW used to post in that manner makes it infinitely more annoying that his current posts are full of stupid [censored] like "my quest to learn more about humans" as if he was home-schooled on a farm and his parents convinced him he's an alien from another planet. His shtick got old a long time ago, and his great contributions to 2+2 are now...

this
or this
"lol i'm pretending to be a closet gay"
more of this theme

et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny how you started to hate me once I started posting your love letter to that girl.

Also, a lot of people want to read about my excursions with Dan Bright.

And how dare you come off telling people what my level of social skills are. You don't know me ok, BUCKO?
Old 09-27-2007, 02:11 AM

IIRC there was a post he made in OOT a while back about "what other message boards do you post on" and his answer was something like "I incessantly troll and make crap gimmicks on X forum for fun and sport" so yeah, it wasn't surprising when he turned on us.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
IIRC there was a post he made in OOT a while back about "what other message boards do you post on" and his answer was something like "I incessantly troll and make crap gimmicks on X forum for fun and sport" so yeah, it wasn't surprising when he turned on us.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a blatant lie.