Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: this rule...
OMG YES GILD PLZ HELP 10 47.62%
wtf no ppl should be allowed to make horrible threads!!! 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2007, 07:43 PM

Default Re: Poll: Who is worse Yang or Gold?

You should be more tolerant of political candidates who ring your doorbell to introduce themselves. Usually people who are truly dedicated to improving public service campaign this way, because they (1) must go door-to-door to combat a $ disadvantage by meeting voters personally and (2) it shows that they want to actually interact with the people they serve.

Grassroots politics is closest to the people, and is an American tradition we should firmly embrace.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:53 PM

Jerry Yang is worst and it's not even close
Old 10-24-2007, 09:07 PM

I voted for Yang. If anyone has ever listened to Gold speak in interviews he's admitted he's "still learning". He's cocky but at least entertaining to some degree.

I hated Yang immediately when he called Rahme's re-raise with A5o, getting CR all in and in typical calling station fashion blurted out "I TINK U HAVE DRAW!"
Old 10-25-2007, 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You should be more tolerant of political candidates who ring your doorbell to introduce themselves. Usually people who are truly dedicated to improving public service campaign this way, because they (1) must go door-to-door to combat a $ disadvantage by meeting voters personally and (2) it shows that they want to actually interact with the people they serve.

Grassroots politics is closest to the people, and is an American tradition we should firmly embrace.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] This has what do to with the question [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2007, 09:27 AM

if the question is who i would like to kick in the balls more, its gotta be gold. but as far as who is a better player, that has to be gold also. yang was a much more likable person, and in a way i was happy when he won. but when gold won it just made me want to vomit.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WTF, this poll is liking asking who's sexier between Rosie O'Donnell and Star Jones.

Who cares, they both suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I sucked enough to take down the Main Event.

For all the hating, the point of poker is to win money, and they both won more than I can ever hope to. If I could emulate them, I would, and I would laugh my nuts off at losers telling me I can't play poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok but if you kept playing and ended up losing a significant portion of what you won (gold) you would stop laughing.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:10 AM

How do we have any idea that he has lost a significant portion of his winnings? Word is he did well in cash games until HSP4 and the 700k pot Farha took off him
Old 10-26-2007, 07:40 PM

Khan is the biggest idiot I have seen on tv. I can't believe he seriously thinks he's funny in any way.

And Gold is by far a better player, he knows the basics and knows how to push with a big stack. He isn't scared to play a hand and I really think he's one of the few who just play for fun and not for the money.