Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2007, 10:50 AM

Default Re: My Web ATM = garbage

[ QUOTE ]
No, no, I understand sarcasm. But I'm pretty sure you didn't realize he was agreeing with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure you didn't realize I wasn't disagreeing with him.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:06 AM

Ok...are you guys retarded?

Have you signed up for this service?

When you register an account with them, you have to state how much money you are going to deposit using that account. I have chosen to deposit $200 ($12 fee for this transaction). Then I received an e-mail stating I had to verify my account with a small deposit. That deposit has arrived in my bank account this morning and I have input this amount into the verify box. Received a message:

"Your account will be automatically charged $212. Thank you for verifying your account, in few days your card will be printed and mailed to you."

1. This service is a farce. If you are going to debit my account for $212 after verifying, have the decency to credit me $200 and let me deposit. This is absurd.

2. There are no confirmation e-mail stating the card is going to be mailed, that I have made a deposit or anything confirming ANYTHING.

3. My account is currently useless. There is no transaction history, no balance. It just says: there no cards associated with this account anywhere I click.

Full Tilt, I have been playing on your site for over two years and I cannot believe you have introduced this JOKE OF A SERVICE to your players.

I am utterly pissed.

"The MyWebATM card is the fastest and easiest way to transfer funds from your bank account to your Full Tilt Poker player account. Signing up for the MyWebATM card takes just a few minutes, and you can begin using your account immediately."

BULL [censored] [censored].
Old 02-06-2007, 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I used my Web ATM with no problem. What did you do to get charged $200+ Dollars. Sounds crazy. Or an outright lie.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have used it how? You are full of [censored], simply because this service was introduced on Friday night. It takes 2-3 business days to confirm your bank account and to make a deposit. After that is done, you do not even get credit the deposit amount until "the card is printed and mailed to you".

Have you used it on some different site? If so which one, because I have never seen this deposit option on any other poker site.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:26 AM

So don't use it. Big [censored] deal. Just be patient and wait for more options. There's too much profit at stake for more companies not to step forward and offer this service.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:26 AM

i jus verify my account right now and i got a message before verifying that once i confirm the account they will take $ 112 from my account.

so far they have not taken any money from my bank account.

obv it will take maybe upto 3 days for the funds to reach your mywebatm account ( jus my guess) i dont think it is instant like neteller insta cash i could be wrong though .

it is confusing and the site is slow.

and i dont know why they debited your account coz they have not taken any money from my account .
Old 02-06-2007, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So don't use it. Big [censored] deal. Just be patient and wait for more options. There's too much profit at stake for more companies not to step forward and offer this service.

[/ QUOTE ]

Point here is...I have trusted FTP with their choice of a payment option and have received a poor service. I am giving people a heads up, simple as that.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:37 AM

I have not used it, but cant you log into your account online and use it like neteller(in the old days)? Sites Like EPass and C2P give you access to your $ roght now, it does take a while to get the CC to you.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:50 AM

The problem is...they are going to debit my account $200 in next 24 hours, but the card won't be here for another 2-3 weeks. It is ludacris.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:54 AM

I like how your post was so poorly written that it looks like they're charging 212$. It's a 12$ fee for whatever you're doing, cry about it.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem is...they are going to debit my account $200 in next 24 hours, but the card won't be here for another 2-3 weeks. It is ludacris.

[/ QUOTE ]
Once the funds display in your account, can't you fund Full Tilt by providing your e-mail address or something? Are you sure you need to physically have the card in order to deposit to FT?