Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 01:36 AM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It seems to be locking up on me since the UB update. Any ideas? All I get is the MS "program has encountered a problem and needs to close" message.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try deleting the rtm files and rebuild the databases from the archive. I think I updated the database format and it gets confused by old files.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you meant the UB update, not the Realtime update that incorporates UB support? I see it isn't recognizing the tables anymore. I'll try and post a fix tomorrow.

Meantime does anyone know if Realtime recognizes the saved HH files -It doesnt save out play chip tables. You should be able to test it by rebuilding an archive using saved hands. If it works it will recognize them and show adding them adding to a database.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will check this out later tonight. It was still recognizing tables using the "old" HH method, but it would lock up a few seconds in. Also, are all of my old UB HHs useless now with this program? Thanks.

BTW, once I get this working on a few sites, I will donate at least $50 to you. I appreciate the work you are doing.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:01 AM

Mikechops,

Has anyone had Realtime working on Empire to your knowledge? It correctly detects my screen name when I start it up, and a table name appears in the list for about one second but then it disappears.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:48 AM

I haven't read through this entire thread so sorry if this has been asked before.

Do you plan on adding the table avg. PFR to table display options? I love the last pot options, etc. but it'd be nice to have the PFR there also.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:05 AM

I either need some UB HH files or better yet some $ in my UB account - I only have play $ [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] My email is xx_mlamb1_xx@gmail.com - without the xx_'s - My UB account name is "sky high". I don't need much - $10 is plenty - but it's a pain in the ass to deposit.

The Empire fix was pretty easy. I'll post another build when I can get UB fixed.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:41 PM

Mike,

Sent you 10 bucks on UB.

Looks like we have $200 so far for the prima pool. Anyone else like to donate?
Old 11-01-2007, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike,

Sent you 10 bucks on UB.

Looks like we have $200 so far for the prima pool. Anyone else like to donate?

[/ QUOTE ]

I shipped him 10 on UB too. I shouldve posted here. I hope it helps.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:07 PM

Default V1.13c

I was just about to post V1.13b when I decided to check UB again and they had updated again since the last time I looked. So you want V1.13c. Hopefully they will allow 3rd party apps to read their HH files at some point. Then you can dispense with the hand-grabbing tools.

Thx for the support.

V1.13c beta

Latest UB update supported V7.0.1.0. UB Glitches worked on

V1.13b (beta)

Empire Poker tables detected.

Tournament databases saved out correctly.

Absolute tournament hands processed. (I didn't check this very thoroughly, just heads up SNGs)

Absolute hands now should read board cards after players are all-in.

Looked at UB update. Unfortunately it appears UB is locking the files it saves out to the "My Documents\My hand histories" folder. This means you will still need to read the the HH's with Ultimate History or another hand grabbing tool.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:16 AM

Default Re: V1.13c

When you mouseover the icon in the system tray it would be cool if it told you how many hands you've played, net winnings, winrate, etc.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:39 AM

Datmining ... just datamine, then move files to my normal history folder and then just start RT hud and it will store all the hands in it's database ... or ????

(This may have been asked before and we are talking ipoker)
Old 11-02-2007, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When you mouseover the icon in the system tray it would be cool if it told you how many hands you've played, net winnings, winrate, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

It shows that in the main window. Not too hard to implement though so maybe... I guess I have a nice 2 monitor setup but for ppl multi-tabling on a laptop it might be good.

[ QUOTE ]

Datmining ... just datamine, then move files to my normal history folder and then just start RT hud and it will store all the hands in it's database ... or ????

(This may have been asked before and we are talking ipoker)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd set the mining tool to send the files to your regular history folder. I'd either have RT run while you mine or shut down I-poker and then run RT.

Hands processed while the table is still open take a lot longer to process. I do a whole bunch of hand history storing and generate a lot of windows for the panels ect, for hands that I can attach to an active table window. This can take a fair amount of time and RT is not v good about allowing other progs resources whilst it does this [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I mean it will work but you might find everything else slows to a crawl for a few seconds. I definitely wouldn't start playing until it has processed everything.