FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 02:52 PM

Default Re: V1.06c

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"I try to get it running on Party.
RT recons the tables, but the HUD doesn't display anything."

Same problem here.

Running vista, bet pot script, have the preferences set up right imo.

Read through the whole thread making sure I didnt do a stupid mistake but you normally responded to users having problems on party with pm's, so Im not sure.

But Im already feeling your program, running good while trying to set it up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

J,

Same problem here.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys have 1.06c right? Check in the Help->About I know I send g2cu a pm so I'm guessing he at least has it.

I got a HH file from Tiger_Hall and found there was a problem with hands written by the Party client - previously I only had FHPG hands and old hands exported from PT. I fixed the prob in 1.06c and the file imports OK.

I then went and opened up the table Tiger was playing at. Then I dropped the file into my HH folder - trying to mimic the Party client writing a file and it seemed to work OK. (Obv the player names don't match cos the file Tiger_Hall sent me was 3-4 days old!)

I am a little stumped as to what to try next. Moving abroad and geting a live Party account I guess [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Did anybody get Realtime V1.06c working with Party - without using FPHG I mean?
Old 08-31-2007, 06:40 PM

Default Re: V1.06c

I have the right version [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-31-2007, 07:06 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

I get no stats for SNG at FT. It works fine for ring games, but nothing for SNG. The SNG table shows up in the Realtime HUD, but it shows there are 0/9 players at the table... I'm using 1.06b
Old 08-31-2007, 07:46 PM

im famous!! this program is so [censored] awesome... u deserve so much credit for this program! if u ever need any info then u can contact me as u do have my ICQ.. peace...
Old 08-31-2007, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I get no stats for SNG at FT. It works fine for ring games, but nothing for SNG. The SNG table shows up in the Realtime HUD, but it shows there are 0/9 players at the table... I'm using 1.06b

[/ QUOTE ]

It worked for me. The stat position are jacked up because there is no info in the HH to say it is a 6-player sng and I didn't have time to correct them before this [censored] happened. (AI pre naturally! - I guess I suck at donkaments)

Also the first hand wan't read. FTP doesn't output the chip stacks. I guess I could fix it but it would be a lot of work for a small gain.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:27 PM

Ok I figured it out. The link you have for 1.06b is actually for 1.05b, which does not support SNG. I now see someone else has already pointed out the incorrect link was posted for 1.06b.

1.06c won't work for me... after running the file the HUD disappears after a second or two. I've downloaded 1.06b from the second link you posted and it works fine for SNG.

Thanks for your reply and thanks for all your hard work. The program looks great.

While I have your attention, one more question. Is the only way to gather hand histories for SNG at FT is to open the windows for each SNG that is running? Obviously, if this is the case then I can't simply leave the computer running overnight as each SNG would end after an hour or so. I don't have pokertracker (yet) so I can't datamine using that.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mike,

Im having problems using it.

I load it and it says "could not overlay6" and then "could not generate mucked hands"

I downloaded the mfc71.dll and that did nothing.

I use vista. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who has this problem. I fixed it by taking off the User access control (UAC). Vista thing

[/ QUOTE ]

I have Vista, and had it working for about 10 minutes, then it stopped. How do I change the User Access Control? Haven't tried that yet...
Old 09-01-2007, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mike,

Im having problems using it.

I load it and it says "could not overlay6" and then "could not generate mucked hands"

I downloaded the mfc71.dll and that did nothing.

I use vista. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who has this problem. I fixed it by taking off the User access control (UAC). Vista thing

[/ QUOTE ]

I have Vista, and had it working for about 10 minutes, then it stopped. How do I change the User Access Control? Haven't tried that yet...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. That's it. You need to either disable, or just right-click and select "Run as Administrator" every time you open it.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:24 AM

Looks like RT is destroying or moving the HHs from the HandHistory file. I suppose that this is automatic. I still want to use PT, so my temp fix will be to set RT to archive to a folder labeled "Unprocessed PT," and just point PT there instead of the HandHistory file.

Easy enough, but I'm curious if others are doing this.
Old 09-01-2007, 04:26 PM

hey, great program mike, i just downloaded and used it today, and i love it.
I was wondering, for your next update, if you could add cold-call and raise cbet stats. Sry if somebody already requested these, as i have not read this entire thread.

thx for the hard work