Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 01:37 AM

Default QQ linecheck (OOP, low flop, A turn) (6max)

First hand at the table (table is loosepassive until proven otherwise at these stakes).

Turn - standard I believe
River - after being called in 2 spots on turn is this b/f, b/c or c/c? is this even close or is one line significantly better then others?

PokerStars $0.05/$0.10 Limit Hold'em - 6 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
UTG calls, MP folds, <font color="#FF0000">CO raises</font>, Button folds, SB calls, <font color="#FF0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, CO calls, SB calls.

Flop: (12.00 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, CO calls, SB calls.

Turn: (8.00 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, UTG folds, CO calls, SB calls.

River: (11.00 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, CO calls, SB calls.

Final Pot: 14.00 BB

Pot is big so we want to see showdown so at the moment I tend to think c/c is best. What interest me though is how much our river decision depends on the size of the pot? 11BB pot we obv want to see showdown but can we b/f for value in smaller pots or is this thinking retarded?
Old 11-13-2007, 02:26 AM

Default Re: QQ linecheck (OOP, low flop, A turn) (6max)

I don't think you can do much different. I hate that turn card and I hate that you are facing three opponents oop. I wish someone would just raise so you can save yourself the bet that you have to put in on the river.

Unless you are going to check/fold the turn (which sux because you don't really want to give free cards here either), I don't see how you can do much different. Do you want to check/overcall the river?

Facing two opponents on the river sux. If it was only the sb, I could see a check/call being the way to go, if it was only the CO, I could see bet/fold being the way to go.

I'd like to hear some other thoughts on this hand. I'm lost. Multiway oop is hard yes?