Default Re: good girly drinks

[ QUOTE ]
everclear + hawaiian punch

[/ QUOTE ]

holy [censored] this isn't high school.
Old 03-23-2006, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You must hang out with the most manly men in the world then. Who gives a crap what your friends think of what you drink. I drink beer, I drink mixed drinks, I drink almost any drink, any shot. You must hang out with some weird crowd that judges whatever you drink.

They must say things such as "Look out GUYS, 'Charles' is buying a mixed drink what an flipping queer." Who gives a crap what your friends say about what you drink. I've seen way too many people get mixed drinks who were guys. Mixed drinks by your definition are girly. Beer and shots are the only non-girly drinks. You have a small scope of drinks then. Then again if you really give a crap about what your friends think of what your drinking you have a problem. As long as the girls don't think your a queer is all that matters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I say I gave a [censored] what my friends drink? Christ can you even read? I didn't even say all mixed drinks are girly drinks.

Anyway I drink things I'd call girly drinks all the time. It seems the problem here is you are too [censored] insecure to admit you drink drinks that you would call girly. Therefore you make every [censored] drink that isn't pure sugar a "unisex" drink or some [censored]. Just accept that you like girly drinks and learn to [censored] read.
Old 03-24-2006, 04:26 PM

White Russians aren't girly. I always thought a Colorado Bulldog was the girly version of a White Russian.