Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 09:28 PM

Default 10NL: QQ BB vs Bu Line Check

Normally I play 50nl, but I'm experimenting with playing more tables and no hud running. So, I'm not really use to the way 10nl plays.

I've been at the table for awhile. I've been playing aggressively. Button has been at the table for awhile too. He's playing semi-loose/passive but raises occasionally. He's raised the button a few times. I squeezed once and he folded.

This time I wasn't sure. I felt like with my image I have to shove here. But the few hands I've played at 10nl seems every time I think people are playing back at my image they show up with AA lol. Thoughts on flop and preflop?

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 4 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $6.30
Hero (BB): $20.60
UTG: $1.45
BTN: $14.15

Preflop: Hero is dealt Q Q (4 Players)
UTG folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $0.35</font>, SB calls $0.30, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.50</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $2.65</font>, SB folds, Hero calls $1.15

Flop: ($5.65) 5 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $5.65</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $17.95</font>, BTN calls all-in for $5.85

Pot Size: $35.10
Old 09-18-2007, 10:49 PM

Default Re: 10NL: QQ BB vs Bu Line Check

You are almost always waay behind here, and slightly ahead of AKs. I don't think anyone 4-bets light at NL10 - so he is not doing this with 99 or JJ (the only hands in his range that you beat) therefore it's almost always AA, KK. Without any prior reads on villain I am folding to this flop bet.