Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2007, 12:47 PM

Default Re: Kimerbly Lansing is Hot: Fact

you are foolish
Old 09-15-2007, 01:53 PM

"We're in the ballroom.. NOT doing shrooms! We got Pop Tarts.."

LOL, WTF?!?
Old 09-15-2007, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ZOMG! Check out THIS video she did w/ Chad Brown. He looks like an adolescent girl if ya kno what I mean [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]...(plz don't hurt me Chad [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

Gynecomastia is serious business and you guys really shouldn't make fun of the poor saps that suffer from it. That said, chad should definately not be wearing a tightass polo shirt as it just makes them more noticeable. Wear layers chad, and maybe look into surgery or undershirts that help to hide them.

What most people don't seem to understand about this disease is that it's not something you can just exercise away, the manboobs are not made of fat, it is enlarged glandular tissue that can only be removed by surgery and in some cases hormonal therapy.

Some guys are oblivious as chad seems to be about their manboobs and good for him if he doesn't let it bother him, but for others they allow it to ruin their self esteem, confidence, relationships with others, and thier life.

So please, if you happen to know anyone personally that suffers from this disease then don't be a douchebag and give them titty twisters or anything like that.

p.s Yes kimberly is pretty hot, but I like Lizzy Harrison better, she is hot too and MUCH more knowledgeable about poker. I find her player interviews to be much better because she actually pays attention to what the player is saying and always has good followup questions.

p.s.s Here's a vid of kimberly interviewing lizzy http://www.cardplayer.com/tv/27025
Old 09-15-2007, 05:06 PM

KL is hotter and her lack of poker knowledge is a plus because every clip with her is LOL goofy.

No poker insight gained from these clips regardless. In a long format interview KL would suffer, but she is perfect for the soundbite specials.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:50 PM

I LIKE TO BEAT IT TO HER
Old 09-16-2007, 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ZOMG! Check out THIS video she did w/ Chad Brown. He looks like an adolescent girl if ya kno what I mean [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]...(plz don't hurt me Chad [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

Gynecomastia is serious business and you guys really shouldn't make fun of the poor saps that suffer from it. That said, chad should definately not be wearing a tightass polo shirt as it just makes them more noticeable. Wear layers chad, and maybe look into surgery or undershirts that help to hide them.

What most people don't seem to understand about this disease is that it's not something you can just exercise away, the manboobs are not made of fat, it is enlarged glandular tissue that can only be removed by surgery and in some cases hormonal therapy.

Some guys are oblivious as chad seems to be about their manboobs and good for him if he doesn't let it bother him, but for others they allow it to ruin their self esteem, confidence, relationships with others, and thier life.

So please, if you happen to know anyone personally that suffers from this disease then don't be a douchebag and give them titty twisters or anything like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is from steroid use in his case. He has a steroid look and his possible roid rage has been reported here!

So I say make fun of him.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she has a bigger under bite than an english bulldog.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus she could rent out her forehead for billboard advertising. But outside of that and the underbite, she is pretty hot.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:34 AM

Default Re: Kimberly Lansing is Hot

She comes off a bit ghetto and a bit not very smart.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:32 AM

Feels like a lot of people don't make any difference between "beautiful/hot" and "doable" over here.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:32 AM

There's a big difference between beautiful and hot.

Lansing is really attractive, I don't know if I'd give her 'beautiful" but she's insanely hot/sexy.