FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Charlize Theron 160 42.11%
Ana Beatriz Barros 220 57.89%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2007, 03:29 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
they should AT LEAST be in contact via the phone on a regular basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you were arrested for rape, did they put you in jail and update you on a regular basis while they investigated and give you all the details and facts and evidence?
Old 10-31-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When you were arrested for rape, did they put you in jail and update you on a regular basis while they investigated and give you all the details and facts and evidence?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you honestly believe that the you can be arrested, tried, and convicted without being able to see the evidence that the authorities have against you?????? Where the [censored] do you live? North Korea?
Old 10-31-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you honestly believe that the you can be arrested, tried, and convicted without being able to see the evidence that the authorities have against you?????? Where the [censored] do you live? North Korea?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, IRAN
Old 10-31-2007, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, I have no problem with FTP having her her account closed, the money will be taken, and she will never be given a clue as to what she has apparently done wrong, if she was guilty.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you'd have no problem with the police arresting you and throwing you in jail, without ever telling you what the evidence is against you or giving you a chance to defend yourself, if they believed that you were guilty.

Or your bank seizing your accounts and accusing you of bank fraud, without ever telling you what the evidence is against you or giving you a chance to defend yourself, if they believed that you were guilty.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you can't read, so i'll break it down for you. Bobo said "if they were found guilty, then..". which means i don't care if they do all those things AFTER they have found her guilty, not while they are investigating.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a religious person, but I'm currently praying for you to be unjustly accused by FTP of wrong-doing, having your funds seized, and then being found guilty without ever seeing the evidence against you.

[ QUOTE ]

I dont believe that there has been any cases where FTP has seized someone's money without overwhelming evidence of the person's guilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're pulling these statements out of your ass. You have no way of knowing this. However, we have countless threads in this forum of people who have had their funds seized by FTP for no obvious reason, with weeks and weeks going by with little or no communication from FTP as to how the investigation is progressing.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And no, I don't believe that. But i do know that if a person is being investigated for something, that the FBI would not give them the details of what they know while they are still investigating.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, I have no problem with FTP having her her account closed, the money will be taken, and she will never be given a clue as to what she has apparently done wrong, if she was guilty.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you'd have no problem with the police arresting you and throwing you in jail, without ever telling you what the evidence is against you or giving you a chance to defend yourself, if they believed that you were guilty.

Or your bank seizing your accounts and accusing you of bank fraud, without ever telling you what the evidence is against you or giving you a chance to defend yourself, if they believed that you were guilty.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you can't read, so i'll break it down for you. Bobo said "if they were found guilty, then..". which means i don't care if they do all those things AFTER they have found her guilty, not while they are investigating.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a religious person, but I'm currently praying for you to be unjustly accused by FTP of wrong-doing, having your funds seized, and then being found guilty without ever seeing the evidence against you.

[ QUOTE ]

I dont believe that there has been any cases where FTP has seized someone's money without overwhelming evidence of the person's guilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're pulling these statements out of your ass. You have no way of knowing this. However, we have countless threads in this forum of people who have had their funds seized by FTP for no obvious reason, with weeks and weeks going by with little or no communication from FTP as to how the investigation is progressing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because you're an idiot with such a [censored] life that you have nothing better to do then HOPE for such a thing.

I have never done anything wrong, and hav eno reason to fear FTP investigating me. sillysal on the other hand, has done SOMETHING to have FTP have to freeze 47k.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not a religious person, but i'm praying righ tnow that you turn into a no-life loser that's happiness depends on a random person over the internet getting their funds seized.. lol

oh wait thats already the case
Old 10-31-2007, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And no, I don't believe that. But i do know that if a person is being investigated for something, that the FBI would not give them the details of what they know while they are still investigating.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if you're standing by this statement:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...when is FTP supposed to let the OP know what the evidence is against her so that she can present a defence? You don't believe that they should let her know the evidence while they're investigating, and you don't believe that they should let her know the evidence once they find her guilty...so when is the OP supposed to find out what the evidence is against her -- or at the very least, what she's being accused of???
Old 10-31-2007, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because you're an idiot with such a [censored] life that you have nothing better to do then HOPE for such a thing.

I have never done anything wrong, and hav eno reason to fear FTP investigating me. sillysal on the other hand, has done SOMETHING to have FTP have to freeze 47k.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Enlighten us. What has sillysal done?
Old 10-31-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So if you're standing by this statement:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...when is FTP supposed to let the OP know what the evidence is against her so that she can present a defence? You don't believe that they should let her know the evidence while they're investigating, and you don't believe that they should let her know the evidence once they find her guilty...so when is the OP supposed to find out what the evidence is against her -- or at the very least, what she's being accused of???

[/ QUOTE ]

I trust that FTP will make the correct decision, and if they have enough overwhelming evidence, than OP has no need to defend herself. Just as I trust FTP would not seize the 47k and not give it back without justified reason.