Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2007, 07:02 AM

Default Top AC Players

Who are some of the top players in AC? Where and what games are the pro's playing? I hear the high limit mix games have alot of top pro's? Is the 80-160 stud game at the taj's a tough game? I see alot of older players in this game.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:37 PM

Default Re: Top AC Players

the 2-5 game has alot of selfprofessed pro's, meaning its full of regulars who claim to play for a Living, but dont let this fool u, the games are 100 percent beatable, and most of these players arent very good, and will pay u off. As for the high limit i just got back from borgata and cindy violettte and victor rambdin were in the high stakes room, violette playing 3-6 stud, and rambdin 10-25 nl.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the 2-5 game has alot of selfprofessed pro's, meaning its full of regulars who claim to play for a Living, but dont let this fool u, the games are 100 percent beatable, and most of these players arent very good, and will pay u off. As for the high limit i just got back from borgata and cindy violettte and victor rambdin were in the high stakes room, violette playing 3-6 stud, and rambdin 10-25 nl.

[/ QUOTE ]

with 3/6 you mean 3/6 or 300/600?
Old 10-06-2007, 06:02 PM

I don't know about top players per se, but whenever I go, I usually see some of the same people dominating the tables who I saw on my last trip.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

when we discuss highlimit games we usually leave off the zeros.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

when we discuss highlimit games we usually leave off the zeros.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't have expected Cindy violette to play that high. She's never come across as a good poker player to me.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:06 AM

Cindy Violet may not be good at Hold'em, but she played Stud HI professionally for several years.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't have expected Cindy violette to play that high. She's never come across as a good poker player to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is one of the most feared stud high players around, unlike 90% of the TV donks she is the real deal.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:52 AM

crazy, wouldn't have thought it. Now I know not to play 300/600 with her.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:43 AM

I watched her win her first WSOP bracelet in Stud 8 back in I think 2004 at Binions. She plays well and took it down after a getting HU well ahead and then proceeding to need hours to finish her opponent off. She stayed tough. Stud is her game, NLHE is for TV.

Patty