Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2007, 08:56 AM

Default Broker exchange

A while back I did some broker work for friendfinder.com, ie referring webmasters and getting a % of the income they generate. I found it was a complete waste of time sending random or even tech-related traffic to them, the only good way to do it is by a personal approach via e-mail to webmasters you know will be able to perform.

It now occurs to me there is a source of income going begging here. Broker payments are always on top of an affiliate's regular commission, so if you don't sign up through a broker the money just goes back to the company offering the programme.

If some kind of exchange system could be set up between affiliates that would mean more money for everyone. Does such a site exist already? I don't know of one. I might set up something myself if people are interested.

It might be difficult to match with like-for-like, obviously
the guy getting 10 clicks a day shouldn't trade broker links webmaster with a million targetted clicks a day, as the small guy will benefit disproportionately. That said, I don't think the problems are insoluble.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:29 AM

Default Re: Broker exchange

Still not quite sure what you're talking about setting up.