Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is the Image real photo? 15
Yes 5 41.67%
No 7 58.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 11:05 PM

Default Re: It figures

expert play w/ A2

Absolute Poker
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $3/$6
5 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is SB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG folds, CO calls, Button calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, BB folds, CO calls, Button calls.

Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (7SB, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, CO calls, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, CO calls, Button calls.

Turn: 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (8BB, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, CO calls, Button calls.

River: Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (11BB, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, CO calls, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises</font>, Hero calls, CO calls.

Results:
Final pot: 17BB
Button Shows Qh 9s
Hero Shows Qd Jd and scoops
CO mucks 2c As
Old 05-27-2007, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Go have a look in BBV. Someone just ninja bumped a couple of old micros NC threads!

[/ QUOTE ]

how does one ninjabump a thread? is it a mod thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the same as ghost bumping.

If your asking then a mod needs to keep his eye on you.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:09 PM

Nfinity,
I don't understand. My ap't is messy as [censored] - are you saying I should be getting laid?
Old 05-27-2007, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Go have a look in BBV. Someone just ninja bumped a couple of old micros NC threads!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2007, 11:45 PM

Old 05-28-2007, 12:01 AM

GRINDHOUSE IS THE BOMB NO EXCUSES FOR NOT SEEING IT - CHEAP THEATER FTW
Old 05-28-2007, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you post in a thread, then immediately delete your post, the thread goes to the top and it's highlighted. However, there's no post that would indicate why this happened, and no one knows who was responsible for the bump. By itself, it's no big deal, but some people ninjabump dozens of threads at a time just to be obnoxious. Now, if we catch you doing it, we ban you.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:36 AM

In ATF they are trying to change the name from cool sounding ninja- or ghost-bumping to a more appropriate dick-bumping. Don't be a dick.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:39 AM

Default Re: ATTENTION: This is a LIMIT Forum, not NL, and this is our NC Thre

Trip report – Nfinity’s house

The drive from Springfield, Ohio to Elizabethtown, Kentucky is about 300 miles or something (I don’t keep track of these things because I am way too cool and drive so fast it doesn’t matter to me) and when we were about 10 miles away my lovely GF and I informed Nfinity that we would be at the aforementioned Denny’s in 5 minutes. He said it would take him 20. We were going 80, I said, he should be able to go at least 2/3 that and no excuses for making us wait.

Well we did wait. Forever. Finally we spotted that beautiful man driving that ugly car of his our way and immediately planned for dinner. After arriving at the aforementioned Arnold’s, Nfinity advised that we order first if we don’t like the taste of piss in our food because he had worked there before. My GF did as ordered but I braved the storm and split a pizza with him. He graciously picked up the check for the girly green tea drinks that entertained us for the first 10 minutes of our 40 minute wait for food (which, btw, was burned). During this time I also took a crap. If you were in Elizabethtown, or even Kentucky, you know this because Amelia loudly announced it.

At one point one of his former employers asked him how it felt to be out of jail. It’s not like we are so classless to ask Nfinity not to murder us just out of the blue.

We dropped our stuff off at Nfinity’s kickin’ pad. His description is accurate – 2 + 2 books line the walls on dusty shelves, Sonic guards the lamp in the corner, huge bugs own the ceiling, his room has some weird ass Xmas curtains on it to keep the sun off his desktop computer whose monitor is SO heavy it’s crushing his desk. His kitchen is quaint, and he has what Amelia calls a “bachelor’s fridge” which means there’s nothing in it. Further according to Amelia, he has the same microwave as some retarded people she works with (this is actually her job, assisting the tards).

Something to think about.

At Wal-Mart we bought me a clean shirt, mango nectar, peach nectar and frozen Chinese food to eat later that evening. Also a sleeping bag, pillow and some condoms in case Nfinity fell asleep early. A lot of gay jokes are hidden under that last sentence. Nfinity will find every one of them, too, in an attempt to steal away my hawt-ass girlfriend by convincing her that she is merely a closet door.

They did lecture me on tilt and flashcards were involved. Then they giddily looked at video game magazines while I took another crap, I think. Nfinity smokes enough cigarettes to keep himself in poverty so we had to deal with changing temperatures and the smell of a pool hall for much of the night as well. Those Febreze commercials are full of [censored], man.

Nfinity said something about how I’m bad at sex. That’s actually not true, and I have a list of ex-girlfriends who would probably hate to get a call from internet-forum nerd strangers if anybody wants to pry further [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

We agreed that Inside the Poker Mind is the most underrated 2 + 2 book and then played some cards on the internet while the lady got her beauty rest (and let me tell you, she needed it). Nfinity played like a little baby girl, insisting that his folds were “correct” despite the cold/hard facts that he would have won a lot more money by staying in many hands where he instead chose to fold. I took over and showed him a thing or two about bad peels and Omaha high/low split, including how to get upset when some fish (bluff?)raises two pair and a low on a real scary board, convincing me to fold a set and give him an extra 50$ to distribute to the other players before leaving.

After getting HU for a fish I did my standard accusations that he was a robot in the chat. Nfinity took over, writing:

you are a robot
a sexy robot
mmmmm

It seems funny to you but he actually made the “mmm” noise aloud to me so I eagerly suggested that we plan his getaway from work and go to bed.

When we awoke, Nfinity took us to breakfast at the nicest restaurant in town and was classy enough to pay. He also requested of Amelia to not explain the term “skank” quite so loudly because the group of church-going elderly women sitting near us either disagreed with her definition or were in some other way unappreciative of the volume of her voice.

Throughout the trip we persuaded him to come live with us and play poker to pay our rent and generally hang (he would have seen GRINDHOUSE tonight if he had agreed) and I think we made progress.

All in all, a worthwhile detour.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
bbbushu and Amelia

P.S. Amelia says “I hope they like my picture because, uh, it took me an hour to draw it. And I’m four years old, hehehe.” Both statements are all [censored], so don’t worry she just wanted to feel involved.

She goes on, "also I would like to say that I'm not a vegan cause i love animals, I would eat them if only my body would not attack me when I do so....so don't get any ideas that i'm a little pansy baby."
Old 05-28-2007, 12:48 AM

Default Re: ATTENTION: This is a LIMIT Forum, not NL, and this is our NC Thre

[ QUOTE ]
Best TRs. Eva.

[/ QUOTE ]

FMP

Why doesn't nfinity have a left index finger? Or better phrased Where is nfinity's left index finger?
Closed Thread