Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2007, 03:10 PM

Default Mini Forum Project

I've been experimenting with Internet Marketing for a while now. I've had some successes and some failures but I've learned a lot from what I've done. One of the most annoying things I've encountered is how closely everyone guards their sites. It has often made me question whether people are actually doing what they claim or if they are just trying to make a quick buck selling you their 'technique' that they've never even tested themselves.

Following this thought I figured it might be interesting to throw open the doors on an affiliate marketing site that I'm working on. I'll go through everything I do, post up all the content on here (where its my copyright obviously), discuss and implement everything I can from the results.

I won't post any links yet incase there isn't much interest but I can tell you it's not in the Internet Marketing niche it's in a completely unrelated niche. So in theory the only benefit I derive from this is getting lots of good suggestions from the membership here.

Anyone interested?

PS: It'd also be good if I can get moderator (dis)approval of my linking the squeeze page I'm starting this with, thanks.