Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2007, 05:11 PM

Default Re: View: Guy is the nicest guy on the planet (or the dumbest)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
can someone pm me the link plz ty

[/ QUOTE ]

I must have banned like 20 people in this thread. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to not do this? I don't understand it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Here's to hoping people asking for the link are getting the ax too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I mean, they all are, I mean this is an interesting thread and I don't want to lock it, but if it gets mired down in torrent trading, I'm going to have to axe it because thats a strict no-no as per Mason.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:29 PM

sad thing is, its really easy to find on google
Old 11-23-2007, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL!!!
"if" is a word you dont seem to understand (or at least it takes you quite some time, lmao at the ramble and then the edit below, hahaha.)
1. Think
2. Post
(I know that`s not your motto, but think about it (AFTER the next ramble obv., rofl)
... well, at least you know your insults well. Classy post of the month imo. Your lightning-speed grasp of the "context"* of my post is impressive as well...

*(in this case: the things written in previous** posts)
** ((a.) Going before in time; being or happening before something else; antecedent; prior; as, previous arrangements; a previous illness.)

[/ QUOTE ]

it was a fake edit you idiot. really it's incredibly stupid to make fun of one's english on the internet and i'm tempted to not stoop that low, but i have a 99th percentile verbal score on the GRE and you speak [censored] pidgin english. plz to be using less ellipses in the future, ok ...

the funny thing is that you seem to think that you have come out ahead in this discussion when you all you have done is draw asinine conclusions from incorrect assumptions. (as opposed to people like me who have, you know, seen the episode). in this case, there was nothing pathetic about what benyamine did, and really the only accurate conclusions that you can draw from this are that

1) benyamine is not scared money
2) guy is a really nice guy
Old 11-23-2007, 07:01 PM

To be honest w. you benyamine doesnt even look so "sick," he doesnt look happy but he sure doesnt look like a wreck like the announcers and few people in this thread are making it out to be. And he didnt hesitate at all when guy said run it once, or even wince. Its not like benyamine put on a puppy dog face and thats why guy suggested it, guy just seemed to want to help a french brother out.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:29 AM

Default Re: View: Guy is the nicest guy on the planet (or the dumbest) *DELETED*

Post deleted by jman220
Old 11-24-2007, 01:39 AM

I would just such for such things on like youtube or something. It has like literally anything.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ship the link please

[/ QUOTE ] UH-OH!
Old 11-24-2007, 01:57 AM

db didnt look sick imho, he did look like a guy that was in a pot for a huge amount of $.. anybody that says he's wrong for taking the deal or is any less of a poker player are either not real poker players or just immature. does it make it any less good t.v.? maybe, but in high stakes games, arent they always running it a few times? side betting ? cutting deals? maybe this is just an inside look of what goes on.
Old 11-24-2007, 03:14 AM

It's not Sammy who said to run it once. Sammy was like 'one or two, it's your choice' --> translation: "David you idiot take two wtf are you thinking".

It was DANIEL (I'm pretty sure) who was squealing 'you said once, just once'. He was also shakiing his head after the hand, upset that Guy hadn't won a huge pot. I can only assume that Daniel was so excited at having a tall-stacked Guy to his right that he didn't care about the ramifications for David.
Old 11-24-2007, 03:25 AM

people keep saying that DB looked sick? i watched the episode he looked pretty concerned it's true. but he seemed willing to run it. he wasn't begging for anything and then guy just handed him like 100k+ in equity i don't know how much exactly.