Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2007, 02:10 PM

Default Re: What we mean when we say online poker is Rigged

Most of us would be crazy too if we played as many hours/tables as OnlinePro. It takes a toll.

Chun
Old 10-26-2007, 02:38 PM

sethy, chez and others - more HH's against the OP please. They're fun.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just looked through all the hands I have with OP, and the closest I come to "capping the turn" with a gutshot is where I bet/called a 3 bet with AQ on a JTxx board vs. two aggro players in a 18bb pot and caught a K on the river.

This one seems uber standard, villain is not OP, but OP was at table:

PokerStars $10/$20 Limit Hold'em - 6 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is BB with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, MP folds, CO folds, <font color="#FF0000">Button raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">SB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, Button calls.

Flop: (9.00 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">SB bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, SB calls.

Turn: (7.50 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Button raises</font>, SB folds, Hero calls.

River: (11.50 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#FF0000">Button bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, Button calls.

Final Pot: 15.50 BB

Results:
<font color="#FFFFFF">
Button mucks 7c, 7d.
Hero shows Kc, 6c (a flush, King high).
Outcome: Hero wins 15.35 BB.
($3.00 Rake)
</font>

I'm the one who overplays things? (villain is OP...)
PokerStars $5/$10 Limit Hold'em - 4 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is BB with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
CO folds, <font color="#FF0000">Button raises</font>, SB folds, Hero calls.

Flop: (4.40 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#FF0000">Button bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Button 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (5.20 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Button raises</font>, Hero calls.

River: (9.20 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, Button checks.

Final Pot: 9.20 BB

Results:
<font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero shows Js, Qh (a pair of Queens).
Button mucks 5h, As.
Outcome: Hero wins 9.00 BB.
($2.00 Rake)
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

id fold preflop with k6 clubs
Old 10-26-2007, 03:09 PM

Converter error?
Old 10-26-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Converter error?

[/ QUOTE ]

damn joetall
Old 10-26-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
....... You realise that the UK has just produced a White list that contains jurisdictions that have stringent enough procedures to satisfy the UK goverment? No I doubt you do. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info!
Old 10-26-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I say online poker is rigged, I dont simply mean the software is rigged by stars. Here are some different meanings of rigged.

1. Bad players are rewarded for the sake of keeping them playing longer.

2. A few selected house players win all the time ( I have a lot of evidense supporting this fact with all the mediocre players I know winning way to much.

3. Certain accounts set to lose because they know your forced to play longer ( trying to clear bonus) or ( reaching a milestone )

4. Players can see whole cards.

5. Other unknown ways of rigging to make it unrealistic.

I am rarely wrong in any theory that I develop, which was obviously the case with online poker. I have been saying its rigged long before the Absolute scandal came up. It is only a matter of time before all sites are exposed and I am looking forward to that day, because than maybe we can have some realistic poker being played after all the smoke settles and it is regulated by Americans, where our accounts are not subject to random freezing and seizing of funds.

I am sure the chosen people who are still making money hate me for saying these things, but they too know that it is rigged, they just wont say anything because they dont want to stop their money supply.

[/ QUOTE ]

so...if a "bad" player is engaged at the table, head up, with a "house winner", and both are only a few dozen (but the same number of) hands from clearing bonus, and they can see each other's hole cards, but don't know that the other can see THEIR hole cards...what then?

The pop you hear is OP's head exploding...
Old 10-26-2007, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2. A few selected house players win all the time ( I have a lot of evidense supporting this fact with all the mediocre players I know winning way to much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post the evidence or shut the @!$#%@#$ up already.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:02 PM

I absolutely agree with you OnlinePro.

Besides what you have said, I would like to add a couple of unrealistic things about online poker that I have noticed.

In a tournament, if you notice you will see that AA or KK are hands that are used to bust people out because of some time limit. They will give you AA or KK. Then the bigger stack will also have some playable hand like JQ suited, QQ, JJ. etc., that they will use to call your all-in. Then your AA or KK will end up losing to 2 pair, trips, flush, straight, etc. If you play long enough, you will see that it happens too many times.

One time I had AA 5 times in one night. My AAs got beat all 5 times. It is unreal, unbelievable. By statistics, AA should win 85% of the time against a random hand and 82% against a lower PP.

Another unrealistic thing about online poker is that THERE ARE TOO MANY HANDS THAT MAKE STRAIGHTS OR FLUSHES. People who call all-in with a draw with a few outs usually make it. Sometimes you have 19 - 21 outs and you don't make it. I know it can also happen in real life but IT HAPPENS TOO MANY TIMES, (80%-90%), more than on live tables.

Thanks for pointing this out. It is so true. I experienced it and I know exactly what you are talking about.

Finally there is a genius on this web site!!!!
Old 10-26-2007, 06:25 PM

pkpro20 - you are kidding, right?