Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2007, 10:59 PM

Default Re: Beat: Just Found out my sister is my mom

[ QUOTE ]
Ignore the retards and don't call this a beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 08-01-2007, 12:36 AM

pretty sick, good post
Old 08-01-2007, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This thread just blew my mind a little bit.

Back when I was 21-22, I was dating a girl a year older than me that had parents that were in their mid to late 60's. She had siblings, including a couple sisters, ranging in age from mid 30's to early 40's. She always said she thought she was a mistake and her parents just had her a bit older. I assumed that was the case and never gave it a second thought at the time. Now this is making me wonder if she was actually in the same exact position as OP? I wonder if she might have lied to me out of embarrassment? Or maybe she didn't lie cause she never even knew? Maybe I should send her a text message telling her that her parents might not be who she thinks they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

so youve read this whole thread and you think its a good idea to break the news to her through a text message... the news that is just a hunch..

ysal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I knew at least one ethics nit would have to say something about that last sentence. No chance I was being facetious there.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:06 AM

Max, that is crazy but aside from being a complete mindfuck I guess it's not that bad. Have you told any of your good friends yet? Obviously no need to make an announcement to world+dog but I'm curious.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:17 AM

A+
Old 08-01-2007, 09:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Max, that is crazy but aside from being a complete mindfuck I guess it's not that bad. Have you told any of your good friends yet? Obviously no need to make an announcement to world+dog but I'm curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking about that. Almost all of my good friends now I met in college so they maybe met my folks three or four times and my sister only came to graduation. I told two of them over the phone and they were surprised but since they didn't really know my family they were only concerned that I was ok.

I have only one good friend left from high school and I have known him since I was 10 so it is really gonna blow his mind since he knew my family pretty well. I will probably wait till I see him in person to tell him as he is not really a phone guy to begin with and it will have a much bigger impact on him.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] wins the alltime beat award, can anyone really top this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I said top top biatch
Old 08-01-2007, 09:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking about that. Almost all of my good friends now I met in college so they maybe met my folks three or four times and my sister only came to graduation. I told two of them over the phone and they were surprised but since they didn't really know my family they were only concerned that I was ok.

I have only one good friend left from high school and I have known him since I was 10 so it is really gonna blow his mind since he knew my family pretty well. I will probably wait till I see him in person to tell him as he is not really a phone guy to begin with and it will have a much bigger impact on him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think everyone knew it except you, I mean anyone who can count till 20 probably would have realized the facts...sry
Old 08-01-2007, 09:44 AM

I remember working with a girl who was like 19 with a 2 or 3 year old kid and she brought her in and I was like "Is that your daughter?" and she got all mad at me and was like "SHHHHHHH!!! We're raising her like I'm her sister and my parents are her parents..."

I thought that's a real good way to raise a kid (sarcasm, obv.). I'm sorry this happened to you, but you seem pretty level-headed about it. I wouldn't worry about being the offspring of someone who killed himself. Freddy Prinze's dad did that and Freddy Prinze gets to bone Sarah Michelle Gellar every night.

ALso, as a previous poster stated, this happened to Jack Nicholson, but he was like 37 when he found out.