Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Lenny or Carl?
Lenny 89 54.60%
Carl 74 45.40%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2007, 11:48 AM

Default Re: My ability to start threads in BBV4life

Someone wanna give a quick rundown on BBV4Ls fall from grace?

What? When? Why?
Old 09-27-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I love it you jerks in ATF who put down bbv4l and do so in such a manner that indicates that you read it a lot. If its so terrible and low content and circle jerky then why are you checking it all the time and lolling at the pointless gifwars and injokes? GTFO forever if you don't like it and refuse to join in.

This debate sucks, who cares?

Eric either quit posting like you said you would or start new threads and let dids ban you or just post in that one thread or whatever. Stop clogging my interwebs with this boring chowmeow. Keep bumping that thread with your thoughts and it'll become the best thread in 2+2 eventually.

All of you "Old School" bbv posters who like to bitch about it now also are on notice. You sound like fat old punks at an ARE Weapons concert telling me how everythings so commercial since Black Flag broke up. Wahwahwah, change yr depends grandpa. Come correct or go quietly. This is your final offer.

--GA

[/ QUOTE ]
I have a better idea, how about I continue to read and post in BBV4Life whenever I feel like it, and I continue to call terrible posters terrible when the occasion merits
Old 09-27-2007, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone wanna give a quick rundown on BBV4Ls fall from grace?

What? When? Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

BB4L started off as a place for all the non poker context from BBV.

There were a lot of awesome creative threads. Some of the MS Painty stuff that used to be on OOT was there. Good times were had by all.

People like GA made very good posts about sex and relationships and stuff. Those rules.

People without the intelligence, sophsitication or writing ability of GA started making similiar posts. They mostly read "BBV4L I AM GOING TO SIIHP TONGITH" Then the thread spent 4 pages of people asking for pics, the op posting some story about how he maybe got laid, and another 4 pages of people going "OMG BEST THEARD EVAR".

At some point the prevailing mentality shifted away from "creative and funny" to "throw poo at wall and laugh 'cause there is poo on a wall".

Would like to see more creative and funny and less wall poo.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Would like to see more creative and funny and less wall poo.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

not so thinly veiled brag: Learned how to better use the search function.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:28 PM

Nath=

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
EricW is awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
you said the same thing about BusterStacks

[/ QUOTE ]
I stand by that. FullRake was the best ever.

Edit- lol @ poo on the wall
Old 09-27-2007, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you suck as a poster imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, that really stings coming from the guy who can't even fathom how his thread got locked not only because he thought it was funny, but ALSO because LORI REPLIED TO IT!!!

HE THINKS HER HUMOR IS REALLY GREAT!!!!

Man, the nerve of those BBV4L mods!
Old 09-27-2007, 04:10 PM

goofyballer,

You are one of the chief reasons I stopped reading/posting in SSNL. Your posts are inane and you are waist deep in hypocrisy criticizing EricW. We all have our problems in life, and if yours is that you can't handle EricW that doesn't mean he is ruining the forums. Only your own inadequacies make you feel that way.

kyleb,

I'm probably missing some secret Mod Wars™ clique, which is the only reason I can understand your hate-on for EricW. You add nothing to BBV4L, and by saying that you wish EricW banned you are definitely taking something away. This sort of personal vendetta by mods against posters (and this is certainly not the first I've seen), is far worse for the site that whatever immature things EricW posts.

I often read posts from old posters that make me laugh or just enlighten me, and I wonder where they went. Then I think about how 2p2 has changed as it has grown and I regret that there was probably no other way for the community to become as large as it has. Then again, seeing you behave the way you do makes me think that maybe there was.

Dids,

We all know you lost weight, so you don't have to be a bully anymore. I'm sorry you can't stand EricW, but gimmick account or not he isn't what is killing BBV4L. Creating an environment where only things that you think are funny can be posted sure isn't helping though. Not that your sense of humour is so bad (I love rangs and tapirs), but disqualifying anything you disagree with leads to a certain redundancy in the posts.

I don't think this sort of treatment is appropriate for any poster, and while I wouldn't be sad if 2/3 of the above mentioned people never touched a computer again, I am content to ignore them and let them enjoy 2+2 in their own way. Put your small mindedness aside and do the same for EricW.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kk,

The threads that I've seen Limesparks start since I've taken over BBV4L have not come close to the level of stupid dick/gay jokes that Eric put forth.

[/ QUOTE ]
i had a dream once that my dad told me he was proud of me. that almost felt as good as reading this post, dids.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2007, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you suck as a poster imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, that really stings coming from the guy who can't even fathom how his thread got locked not only because he thought it was funny, but ALSO because LORI REPLIED TO IT!!!

HE THINKS HER HUMOR IS REALLY GREAT!!!!

Man, the nerve of those BBV4L mods!

[/ QUOTE ]

imo if Lori is making humerous comments in my thread I've done a good job. better than your whiney bs that I've stopped taking the time to bother even looking at.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:48 PM

EVERYBODY COOOOOL OUT.

There's NOT gonna be any TROUBLE in the KITCHEN.

Just about all of you ae perfectly good posters, just take my word for it, you're making yrselves look dumb accusing one another of sucking.

CMI: Despite what people seem to think, bbv4l has always been majorly retarded. From day 1 people have been posting complete nonsense in there. For a long time me and DDY were basically the only people who posted everyday so you can imagine how pointless it was. Now lots of people do, and as the underrated * * * says, it's going to change as it becomes more popular. FWIW EricW is the only person who Dids has cornered, and I get the feeling that he's gonna leave well enough alone with humor he doesn't get.

Also would everyone please stop riding my nuts, it's kinda embarassing. I'm really not all that, I just have sex sometimes and talk about it.

PS Pokerbob I changed my mind, come back and post so we can go back to ganging up on BTerts. This thread sucks so hard it caused a blackhole in the 2+2 server.