Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who would make a better STTF Mod?
Omahahaha 3 15.79%
My butt hole 16 84.21%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2007, 08:08 AM

Default Re: M2TR shortstacker illuminati thread

[ QUOTE ]
MT2R: You're a [censored] idiot. I'm sick of you idiots posting info about shortstacking to try and get attention. You're not good. You're not cool. You're probably not even a winning shortstacker at decent limits. Shut. the. [censored]. up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, Kurosh can take a day off to cool his boots.

Next one gets 2 days, and so on and so forth.

db
Old 11-14-2007, 08:44 AM

MTTR is making some friends.

On that note, I think I'm gonna try this shortstacking 6max thingy.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:49 AM

mttr didnt really say much in his post, im sure a monkey could figure out what he just wrote, its not very complicated or counter intuitive.

I KNOW THAT 6MAX SHORTSTACKING IS MORE PROFITABLE. but its ok cause you can hop from table to table and avoid them (which is my first determinate of table selection). I really dont mind you posting this stuff cause its pretty much common knowledge to anyone whos a reasonably intelligent poker mind (that isnt stuck in 2p2 groupthink mode). Go ahead, all that will happen is the multitablers will become more taggish, and eventually nulify your edge due to rake. They will also adjust well to your limping range and force you to make mistakes much like a tourney donk. and since you probably arent the best postflop players then it will chomp out even more of your small edge creating just another higer variance way to make some rakeback wooooohooooo.

edit to say- I really do like MTTR even though he does shorstack and is posting this stuff.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:14 PM

Nice post MT2R. I guess your paranoia was warranted. It's awesome how people say "this information is useless" and "it's going to ruin the game" in the same post. Gold.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MT2R: You're a [censored] idiot. I'm sick of you idiots posting info about shortstacking to try and get attention. You're not good. You're not cool. You're probably not even a winning shortstacker at decent limits. Shut. the. [censored]. up.

Kursoh is getting a day off for posting this - so don't follow his example - diebitter

[/ QUOTE ]

How can this be, Kurosh is using god mode, and would that not make him immune to your puny mod ways? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2007, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, Kurosh can take a day off to cool his boots.

Next one gets 2 days, and so on and so forth.

db

[/ QUOTE ]

would you still do this if you weren't a SS'er?
Old 11-14-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Kursoh is getting a day off for posting this - so don't follow his example - diebitter

[/ QUOTE ]

never said I was good
just a grinder trying to improve
Old 11-14-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mttr didnt really say much in his post, im sure a monkey could figure out what he just wrote, its not very complicated or counter intuitive.

I KNOW THAT 6MAX SHORTSTACKING IS MORE PROFITABLE. but its ok cause you can hop from table to table and avoid them (which is my first determinate of table selection). I really dont mind you posting this stuff cause its pretty much common knowledge to anyone whos a reasonably intelligent poker mind (that isnt stuck in 2p2 groupthink mode). Go ahead, all that will happen is the multitablers will become more taggish, and eventually nulify your edge due to rake. They will also adjust well to your limping range and force you to make mistakes much like a tourney donk. and since you probably arent the best postflop players then it will chomp out even more of your small edge creating just another higer variance way to make some rakeback wooooohooooo.

edit to say- I really do like MTTR even though he does shorstack and is posting this stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

these will come up in later lessons

the variance isn't that high
high in terms of short buys, but small compared to any fullstack playing method

postflop mistakes can hardly be huge when playing with a 20BB stack
Old 11-14-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice post MT2R. I guess your paranoia was warranted. It's awesome how people say "this information is useless" and "it's going to ruin the game" in the same post. Gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep...that's the whole point
if the info is so valuable, someone would have stepped forward and paid for my 'playbook'

however, no one did, so I figured it was fine to start posting stuff as the info had no value
Old 11-14-2007, 03:13 PM

software question:

is there any cool tool that will allow one to see how every single possible hand (all 169) do verse a range of hands?

it's tedious to manually type each hand v range

it would be a cool pokerstove add-on to be able to put in a range and then see the ev of every single hand verse that range