Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack

Old 12-01-2007, 08:23 AM

Default CDPoker

I decided to post this on 2+2 as this is SOOOO a cheap shot from CDPoker and IPoker network.

I did censored some name and email adress...

But... what the hell? They do penalize NOIQ for offering cashback, then turn around and offer RAKEBACK to some NOIQ player.

Ridiculous! Cheapshot for affiliates, cheapshot for other ipoker skin...

"Dear censored,

This is Amy, CDPoker's VIP Manager and it is my pleasure to be of service to you.

First of all, censored, I would like to thank you for taking my call and I do apologize if I disturbed you. The reason why I call you up is I would like you to have a brand new fruitful start at our tables. With this, I would like to give you a very special offer. Once you accept it, you will be rewarded with a very exclusive 35% Sponsorship Bonus based from the rakes and tournament fees that you earn and it will be credited to your poker account every Wednesday of the week.

Also, as one of the lucky players who received this offer, you are entitled for this bonus for the rest of your life at CDPoker as long you keep your loyalty and as long you keep on playing with us.

Hoping to hear from you soon, and should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly through Online Support (Mondays to Fridays) or email me at censored@censored.com. I would be glad to personally assist you.

I wish you good luck in all your games at our tables, and have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,

Amy Wallace,
CDPoker VIP Manager,
Censored@censored.com
www.CDPoker.com"
Old 12-01-2007, 09:50 AM

Default Re: CDPoker

Yeah I got this very same call from Titan poker. They are deffinatley seizing the opporitunity to get some new players. Very unethical and I think the reason is that they are both either owned by ipoker or has connections to them.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:47 PM

Default Re: CDPoker

That is really ugly. btw, keep in mind that cd-poker was the pokerroom which paid only around 1/4 of the $ 135k rio-jackpot which a german guy had won on 14th january 2007.