Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 08:52 AM

Default Bodog\'s new software is so awesome!

- ugly ass interface
- stupid looking spotlight that follows the action
- a chip count that's nowhere near your cards
- uneven player distribution at the table, so you can't see at a glance how many players are sitting
- barely-resizable and uncloseable stats and chat windows
- if you use the mini-window to fold and then switch to that window, the software crashes
- AND all the same problems it had before.

Also includes a Call button that frequently display amounts other than what was bet! (super useful Call Any and Raise Any buttons also included)

But wait, there's more! Sit in the 12 o'clock position for a secret advantage... if you go all in, your cards are covered up by the ALL IN graphic!

"Now wait," you say, "can't they just see your cards in the hand history?" That's true, they can... if they want to quickly type out the hand number and manually search for it under the Account menu. But most of them won't bother, especially after clicking the Previous Hand button only to receive a "Hand Not Found" message.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:54 AM

Default Re: Bodog\'s new software is so awesome!

LOLOL, Bodog are experts in making ugly software. They should join forces with Pacific and I bet they could make something which physically made you sick!!!

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2007, 12:10 PM

That is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. Could they be any more out of touch, with what poker players want?

p.s. Please don't ask me to try and make mod's for it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2007, 12:14 PM

I'm getting sick just looking at their software.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:45 PM

I cant even get it to run anymore ... bye, bye Bodog!
Old 11-01-2007, 05:20 PM

just login but theres no update... still the old interface...
are they switch it back?
Old 11-01-2007, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fozzy71 , p.s. Please ... try and make mod's for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Sit in the 12 o'clock position for a secret advantage... if you go all in, your cards are covered up by the ALL IN graphic!

[/ QUOTE ]
This is an advantage of my dreams (and I'm not kidding). They could also add something to hide my hand at the showdown when I'm not all-in and I'm there by a second [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2007, 05:39 AM

ok the new software obviously blows, i got the ling from bodog to try and install old software, but when i try to do it is says im not allowed. i have tried uninstalling the new version then reinstalling the old still no luck.

my letter to bodog

Ok here is the deal. ive just played a solid 4 hours with new software. FIrst and foremost the quick to act keys are way to close to each other i accidentally hit check call any instead of chck atleast 4 times today costing me about 100 bucks total most noticable calling 89 sooted for 50 pf in a 1/2 nl game. Number 2 player icons and names are way to small. 3 the little time icon is way to thin. 4 i hear sounds from all 4 tables not just the main table that is irritating as hell. 5 the blue on blue color on color text is awful to read in the chat box. 5 when you click stakes in lobby and bring 2/4 and 1/3 to top of list every time i go back to lobby 10 dollar rooms r on top again and i have to click stakes again. 6 ur stack is on the left side of window not in fron of u so i forget to reload sometimes. 7 the table layout just looks awful its not nearly as easy to look at as oll version

So after playinf for 4 hours i want to go back to old software this is inferior and glitches make it unbarable.

response

Thank you for contacting Bodog Poker Customer Service.

Thank you very much for submitting your feedback on our new game play design. We have logged your comments and forwarded them to our managers and developers for review.

We hope you will continue to send in feedback as you continue to play on the new design and become comfortable with the new look. This redesign was the result of two years of analyzing player feedback and we will continue to listen to our players as we make changes and add features in the future. For more information on this redesign and our future plans, check out Calvin Ayre's blog at www.calvinayrelife.com.

As we understand you do not like the newer version of the poker software, we will provide you with the link for the older version.

http://www.bodoglife.com/poker/downl...l_2.9.0.51.exe

Please note that this is the direction we are looking to go with the poker software and will need to update it in the future. We appreciate your feedback as this will play a huge role in improving the poker software.

Thank you very much for writing. Should you have any questions, or require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

but i cannot make it [censored] work
i need a techie

also if there any1 who can mane old blue bodog with the neon green puppyfootlogo work i would love that that was the best ever version of bodog poker.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:50 AM

dont worry about your free roll games

handgraber is not working anymore so no poker tracker

thats the real problem

who cares about free rolls
Old 11-02-2007, 09:21 AM

really hand grabber does not work??
AWESOME all u pokertracker nits are a bunch of skillless rake paying [censored]. WOW u might have to play poker we cant have that now.